Bitches 0.64315352697095 64.3% [ 155 ]
Total Votes:[ 241 ]

Tricky Gekko

Kid Generic
IN VEGAS
Kid Generic
IN VEGAS
1Angel_Charm1

Yea, we both argeed, unless i leave my sec soon and go to ite then i can put it on. i'm only 12

You make absolutely no sense when you type. ...and why would you pierce your NAIL? I could only see that getting in the way of everything.

Its pretty common

Now I usually never say this about body mods, but THAT is just the stupidest mod I've heard of. Your NAILS. Really. Nails break off a lot. Those piercings will completely get in the way. They're just completely impractical. But have fun with that. I expect your typing will devolve even more afterward.

ouch Im not the one getting them, lol theyre not meant to be permanent its just a dangly thing people put on the end of fake nails.

Sorry, I must've responded to the wrong post. XD That was aimed at Angel Charm. Wouldn't those be less of a body mod and more of an accessory? or is she talking about her REAL nails? Which, like Cayliin said, can get infected.
after having it out for the last 2 1/2 years I just (with No problems) put in my tongue ring.
I guess that means I can expect minimal regrowth when I split my tongue

Tricky Gekko

1Angel_Charm1
IN VEGAS
Kid Generic
IN VEGAS
1Angel_Charm1

Yea, we both argeed, unless i leave my sec soon and go to ite then i can put it on. i'm only 12

You make absolutely no sense when you type. ...and why would you pierce your NAIL? I could only see that getting in the way of everything.

Its pretty common

Now I usually never say this about body mods, but THAT is just the stupidest mod I've heard of. Your NAILS. Really. Nails break off a lot. Those piercings will completely get in the way. They're just completely impractical. But have fun with that. I expect your typing will devolve even more afterward.

Mum say, i could put it, unless my naills won't break.

Whatever, kid. Have fun with that. Do whatever your idiot mum will let you.
Skookums
after having it out for the last 2 1/2 years I just (with No problems) put in my tongue ring.

now I wanna see if mine is still open.

Tricky Gekko

Skookums

Tongue-splitting is amazing, but I so don't have the balls to do it. It's so cool that they work independent of one another.
Chouette a Lunettes
Skookums
Chouette a Lunettes
They look good Skookums!
thanks

How was the bridge pain wise? Hows it healing?

really not to bad. The clamp hurt like a b***h just her trying to get the right amount of skin, yeah but the piercing itself was basically nothing, less pain then plucking a sensitive eyebrow hair XD. As for healing about 40% of the time I don't even know its there. I'm only on day 3 so I'm not in the clear quite yet, but so far its a breeze
IN VEGAS
Kid Generic
IN VEGAS
Kid Generic
IN VEGAS
1Angel_Charm1

Its pretty common

ouch Im not the one getting them, lol theyre not meant to be permanent its just a dangly thing people put on the end of fake nails.

Sorry, I must've responded to the wrong post. XD That was aimed at Angel Charm. Wouldn't those be less of a body mod and more of an accessory? or is she talking about her REAL nails? Which, like Cayliin said, can get infected.

well it of course depends on your definition of body mod, but yea. Pretty much a nail tech drills a hole through the top of you fake nails and puts a little dangly charm or hoop through it. mad tacky but meh.
Kid Generic
Skookums

lol you never know I never would have guessed it would still be there XD it was a stretch to get a 16g in but its there none the less
IN VEGAS
Skookums

Tongue-splitting is amazing, but I so don't have the balls to do it. It's so cool that they work independent of one another.

it is indeed one of the most wicked things ever! XD but there are many ways of doing it. not all are as extreme as just cutting it in half XD. Like with me after looking around and talking to some piercers I'm going to go through with the tie off method. its free I can do it at home and me and my bf are doing it together
Skookums
Kid Generic
Skookums

lol you never know I never would have guessed it would still be there XD it was a stretch to get a 16g in but its there none the less

lol its not there isnt even a top hole anymore just a little white dot on the bottom.

Tricky Gekko

Kid Generic
IN VEGAS
Kid Generic
IN VEGAS
Kid Generic

Its pretty common

well it of course depends on your definition of body mod, but yea. Pretty much a nail tech drills a hole through the top of you fake nails and puts a little dangly charm or hoop through it. mad tacky but meh.

That's definitely just an accessory then, imho. Especially if it's going on a fake nail. :/

Tricky Gekko

Skookums
IN VEGAS
Skookums

it is indeed one of the most wicked things ever! XD but there are many ways of doing it. not all are as extreme as just cutting it in half XD. Like with me after looking around and talking to some piercers I'm going to go through with the tie off method. its free I can do it at home and me and my bf are doing it together

That.. That really doesn't sound safe. The Medical Assistant in me is frothing at the mouth over that. XD
I didn't know having a hole in your nail was even considered a piercing.... sweatdrop
Like, technically you're piercing the nail and all, but still, it doesn't heal/anything.

I hate having long nails.
I chew them when I'm nervous if I don't cut them all the time.
Mine grow so damn fast though.
its not considered a body piercing, and its not technically pierced (its drilled). I guess it souds better then getting my nail drilled lol.
True enough...

Is it wrong that I want to grow out my nails and "pierce" all of them?
xD
Just so that I can cut them off afterwards, and feel like a cool kid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff