Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 8873 8874 8875 > >> >>> »|

i really would love a tattoo... but i'm allergic to the dye gonk
Piercings: tongue, ears, eyebrow.

Tattoo: spider on my hip.

I'm definitely someone who could easily get hooked on 'body mod', but I've never really had the money to be able to afford it. It's an expensive love! sad

I've been considering working in the local tattoo/piercing parlor, but I know if I do, I'll come out looking like a pin cushion and with my body covered in tattoos. xd

User Image
User Image

I know. I'm a puss. =P
ok...so my list of modifications is minimal...but if i had the money i'd have way more...

gaged ears out to 5/8ths
pierced tongue and gaged to about a 10 or 8
one small tattoo on my hip of a gothic butterfly...(spur of the moment and happened to have $40 on me)

the tat hurt like hell...but you know what...modifications are more addicting than drugs...if i had the money to spend i'd be at the tattoo/piercing place every day...seriously...
angel_vez
How did you find something like that out eek
i might get my eyebrow pierced for christmas because i like the way it looks.
.d e s e c r a t e
I have my nose pierced.
And when I adjust it in public people look at me funny and think I'm picking my nose.

Yeah, i feel the same way
angel_vez

Bummer confused
OK i guess i'll list my mods:

2x 14mm tunnels in my lobes
1x helix
1x inner conch
1x eyebrow
1x lower navel

My tongue should be done this week and my tat by the end of November xp
Blue_Streak
OK i guess i'll list my mods:

2x 14mm tunnels in my lobes
1x helix
1x inner conch
1x eyebrow
1x lower navel

My tongue should be done this week and my tat by the end of November xp

Awesome, i might get a lower navel, but iv'e heard there a b***h to heal

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
i have umm
one 10mm/00g tunnel, 3 rings above it & 3 cartelage (or w/e)
all in my left ear, no others
gonk crying gonk
i have to find a job...b/c im poor...and that means no more mods...i dont even have that many...but anythign else i get has to be covered...tat's and other piercings...0_o...nothing below the neck for me...so that means that im screwed until i can find a good job that will take a person with piercings...maybe i should just move to an aboriginal place where it's ceremonial and i'd be welcomed into their tribe...other than the fact that im light skinned...haha
Firstly - BME rocks. I go there daily. It's just amazing! And so informative and friendly!

Ahem. And so. Yar, LEGALLY, I've another 3months before I can get pierced. Since the law is 16 in Ireland. That said, I'm well ahead of the possy. I've... *counts* ... 7 piercings. 4 lobe, 2 helix in my left ear and my nose. I got my nose done when I was 11, and since then I've been 16, according to my piercer! Can't wait 'til I can actually LEGALLY get pierced! I'ma gonna wave my passsport at 'em just 'cause I can!!

I have more piercings, and some tattoos planned though.

1 more helix, for my b'day from my bf! heart
Centre tongue.
Sternum suface piercing.

Tattoos: Angel/devil piece around my belly button
Blue rose up my leg.
They're both drawn by me, 'cause despite the fact that I'm a dreadful artist, they represent and mean something to me so I feel designing them myself makes them more personal.

As for why...

With the piercings... I guess the only way to describe it is 'cause I know it's meant to be. I know that my body won't be.... complete until I get those piercings, and each time I get one it's like getting a little closer to my goal. I think every piercing I have is beautiful, and a part of me. They may not have 'sacred meanings' but they represent a part of me. It's like expressing yourself through dance, or art, or poetry. It's like being a dedicated cyclist or swimmer. It's like having a love for drama or science. You can't always explain why you do what you do, except that it feels right. It feels like perfection.

At least, that's how I feel...
14g lobes

and three tattoos

pretty boring, i suppose.
I don't have any but I'm planning to get my lip pierced a couple of times and a few tats once I turn 18.
I simply adore Enigma and Katzen.
Though, I don't plan to take it as far as they have.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Metal_Mistress
.d e s e c r a t e
I have my nose pierced.
And when I adjust it in public people look at me funny and think I'm picking my nose.

Yeah, i feel the same way

Me too! And when I take it out to change it or anything, or if I see the principal in school (mods ain't allowed sweatdrop ) everyone stares at me like I just shot a puppy and I'm like..... what did I do? And everyone's just like "GROSS! That's SO Weird!"

Oddly enough, it's guys that seem to be bothered by it more than girls!

That said, I have a tendancy to fiddle with it in class, so it's no wonder it annoys my friends!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff