Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moving this thread!

Click on the link in the first post. 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 71 72 > >>

Wheezing Noob

Does anyone here use Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals? It's my favorite brand of makeup... I love their eyeshadows and foundation. Apparently they used to make perfume, too (hence Barescentuals), but they discontinued them before I really got into their makeup. :c

edit: also, how do you guys feel about makeup from stores like Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, etc.? I bought an eyeshadow palette at F21 about a week ago, and it's actually really good quality. The shades are the same colors on your lids as they are in the palette, and they stay on all day. I'm not sure about the ingredients, haha, but the makeup itself works well.
Does anyone know a great medium foundation for brown complexion skin? I can't seem to find the right type for my face or the right color of eye shadow to use.

sad
Drachelle
    Does anyone here use Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals? It's my favorite brand of makeup... I love their eyeshadows and foundation. Apparently they used to make perfume, too (hence Barescentuals), but they discontinued them before I really got into their makeup. :c

edit: also, how do you guys feel about makeup from stores like Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, etc.? I bought an eyeshadow palette at F21 about a week ago, and it's actually really good quality. The shades are the same colors on your lids as they are in the palette, and they stay on all day. I'm not sure about the ingredients, haha, but the makeup itself works well.

It's one of my favorite makeup brands too; such good quality heart

But I don't like makeup from F21 & CR. It looks like it's such a bad quality & cheap. & a lot of their eyeshadows are broken in the packaging -.- I mean their makeup tools seem fine though razz

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
Asukusa
I don't really get pimples and the pimples I get, I don't really care because it's such a small amount, and is it still necessary to put foundation on if I want to put on makeup?

No! If your skin is fine, I highly recommend you skip foundation. There's no reason for you to cover up if you don't need to; show off your natural, beautiful skin. ^^

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
Has anyone tried the Bobbi Brown Concealer and/or Corrector?
If so. How long did it last you?

I've finally convinced myself to invest in a quality concealer and the BB one is supposed to be amazing. Planning to get the BB creamy concealer kit.
I have a question on liquid eyeliner! I've been using Maybelline Stiletto liquid liner, and it's been great for me so far. However, I'm running out and am not sure if I should try out a better brand? Any suggestions?

Another thing... I'm sure it's been mentioned on here (but I didn't have time to read 50 pages! xd ) -- does anyone else use Urban Decay's Primer Potion? I just wanted to put it out there as the most amazing product I've ever used, considering my eye shadow ALWAYS used to crease. It was so bad that a year and a half ago, my friend just went out and bought it for me and said "Here, you need this." (A little harsh, but I thank her). It's too great.

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
xXBabyxLavenderXx

I've finally convinced myself to invest in a quality concealer and the BB one is supposed to be amazing. Planning to get the BB creamy concealer kit.

I've heard nothing but great things about Bobbi Brown's products in general, honestly. From my understanding, her concealer and corrector take very little product to get the job done, so I suppose it would last you a while. Good luck and let us know how it went, I myself have been eyeing that for a while. wink

naruXramen
I have a question on liquid eyeliner! I've been using Maybelline Stiletto liquid liner, and it's been great for me so far. However, I'm running out and am not sure if I should try out a better brand? Any suggestions?

Another thing... I'm sure it's been mentioned on here (but I didn't have time to read 50 pages! xd ) -- does anyone else use Urban Decay's Primer Potion? I just wanted to put it out there as the most amazing product I've ever used, considering my eye shadow ALWAYS used to crease. It was so bad that a year and a half ago, my friend just went out and bought it for me and said "Here, you need this." (A little harsh, but I thank her). It's too great.

YES, UDPP is AMAZING. I still have my PP from years ago; I need to depot it because it's the old genie bottle packaging (I'm just really, really lazy). I, like you, couldn't wear anything without creases (not even eyeliner) until primer. Currently I'm trying ELF's primer for kicks since it was a dollar and it's not as good as the UD obviously, but it's decent if you need something to hold you over! I was fairly impressed.

As for liquid eyeliner, my personal favorite had always been the L'oreal lineur intense with the felt tip packaging, not the pot. I think it worked great and gave wonderful control over the thickness of the line. It also lasted me a while and never smudged or budged with the help of my UDPP (which I really need to get more of, hehe). Other than that, I highly recommend gel liner, and currently my favorite is wet n wild's. It's really good for really cheap! ;D

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
Also, I recently splurged on myself and made some beauty related purchases. I found a cute little site called sasa and went crazy with asian products. So, granted, everything I've listed here won't arrive for another few weeks, but they are on the way.

Um I got a bunch of skincare related stuff. I have acne prone, oily/combo skin, and figured that since over in Asia white, blemish free skin is popular that their products should be fairly effective, annnd if they didn't work out for me, oh well. I am a huge skincare junkie, I have backups if these don't work. xD

From Mentholatum's acnes line: (cleanser and toner)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From Kose: (my first eyecream!)

From Sasatinnie: (because I'm much too cheap for a clarisonic)

Annnnd every fiber in my being wanted to get the Dollywink eyeliner, but I resisted and I am a better, stronger woman for it. ; - ;

My last two beauty related stuff:

SKIN79's BB cream in the hot pink label

And one of these cute hair velcro things:

All of this probably won't arrive for another few weeks because it's all shipping from Hong Kong, but I am SO excited. whee

TheJesterGuy's Waifu

Sex Symbol

I haven't posted in weeks!

Update:
I've purchased many things.

Chanel Double Perfection Foundation Compact in 150 Honey
Benefit the POREfessional
Bare Minerals Concealer
bare minerals stroke of light

So much more!

youtube.com/kaisantiagocosmetics if you want to see me demo the purchases and swatch them.

TheJesterGuy's Waifu

Sex Symbol

Drachelle

I absolutely LOVE their new concealer that just came out. Stroke of Light for under eyes, especially! It's worth every single penny and it comes out in August. I got the early release. I also absolutely love the finish of the matte powder that they have as well as the mineral veil.

I love Forever 21 lip glosses, actually. They're not too bad.

TheJesterGuy's Waifu

Sex Symbol

xXBabyxLavenderXx

I think you should invest in Smashbox's concealer for correcting. I used it at Sephora to cover up redness from my ******** up eyebrow waxing mishap today and let me tell you.. it's like nothing happened under my eyebrows.

It also covered up pesky pimples I had. And I believe it's only $18 compared to BB's $20+

Bare Minerals concealer for under eye is amazing as well!

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
Haus de Kai

Update:

Bare Minerals Concealer

So much more!

youtube.com/kaisantiagocosmetics if you want to see me demo the purchases and swatch them.

subscribing and obsessively watching all of your videos. >_>

missed you :3 <3

TheJesterGuy's Waifu

Sex Symbol

Yui san
Haus de Kai

Update:

Bare Minerals Concealer

So much more!

subscribing and obsessively watching all of your videos. >_>

missed you :3 <3

Oh gosh <3 Haha!
Thanks so much!
I've missed this thread!
Life has been so busy lately!

Lonely Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Whhaa, I have a picture taking day in two days, any good idea on products for the occasion? > u <

TheJesterGuy's Waifu

Sex Symbol

is o y m i lk
Whhaa, I have a picture taking day in two days, any good idea on products for the occasion? > u <

What're you looking to do?
Cover up imperfections? Even the skin tone?
Eyeshadow suggestions? (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces