Click on the link in the first post. 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 71 72 > >>

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Anyone know if matte bronzers even exist? Right now I'm using Baked Bronzer Palladio in Atlantic tan, but I HATE how shimmery it is - it's like those girls who don't know that their powder foundation makes them look like a Twilight vampy. I want to find a new one but every place that I go to only has the shimmery stuff.
kuriheartsyou
Anyone know if matte bronzers even exist? Right now I'm using Baked Bronzer Palladio in Atlantic tan, but I HATE how shimmery it is - it's like those girls who don't know that their powder foundation makes them look like a Twilight vampy. I want to find a new one but every place that I go to only has the shimmery stuff.

Try the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. It's been raved a lot. The NYC brand has a good bronzer as well.

Girl-Crazy Strawberry

kuriheartsyou

NYC has one. There is also the Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze. It's the only matte bronzer of the line. I have it and I like it.
Does anyone use Maybelline Fit Me Foundation ?

Moonlight Pirate

Hello. I'm in such a girly mood right now and wanna talk about make up too. ^^;

Anyways, this is my favorite eye shadow: [x]
I love the blue/brown combination. It probably isn't the best pallet for me, because I have blue eyes, and blue eyeshadow doesn't go well with that, but I think the brown fixes that quite nicely. Although most people reviewing it or doing tutorials with it on youtube have brown eyes. Oh well~

Questionable Genius

*wanders in* o 3o

That quad looks pretty, but I don't really wear blue eyeshadow. Most of mine are neutrals (browns, greiges, taupes, etc) or various shades of purple or bronze.

Have been looking for a matte bronzer for contouring as well, but no luck. The NYC one is apparently discontinued, and I think I need to go on a no-buy nowadays since I own way too much stuff.

TheJesterGuy's Waifu

Sex Symbol

kuriheartsyou

I have the LORAC matte bronzer/shimmer highlight duo. The bronzer actually shows up on my fairly tanned skin tone! Yay! Haha I like it.

TheJesterGuy's Waifu

Sex Symbol

Naeyru
*wanders in* o 3o

That quad looks pretty, but I don't really wear blue eyeshadow. Most of mine are neutrals (browns, greiges, taupes, etc) or various shades of purple or bronze.

Have been looking for a matte bronzer for contouring as well, but no luck. The NYC one is apparently discontinued, and I think I need to go on a no-buy nowadays since I own way too much stuff.

NYC is pretty light too. Rimmel has a good matte bronzer and LORAC (if you're down to spend $32 on a duo) has a good matte bronzer, but the highlight is too shimmery for my tastes.

Hygienic Member

YAY OR NAY?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
So, in two weeks I'll finally be graduating from high school. However, I've only been at this school for a year and I hadn't realized until last month when I picked up my cap and gown that I would be graduating in yellow.

I never wear yellow guys, so what I'm asking is what colors should I use on my lids? xD

@fehgot: That should be a yay, I've heard several nice things about it and it has great reviews on makeupalley. 3nodding

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
Hi guys what's a good peachy/coral budget friendly blush? One hopefully not very shimmery. The only one I've really seen in the drugstore is the Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush in Candy Coral. Has anyone tried that?
And what's your opinion on the Maybelline age rewind concealer? (The one with the sponge tip applicator) Everyone seems to be raving about it recently, for the undereyes at least. Is it better than the Sonia quad?
xXBabyxLavenderXx
Hi guys what's a good peachy/coral budget friendly blush? One hopefully not very shimmery. The only one I've really seen in the drugstore is the Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush in Candy Coral. Has anyone tried that?
And what's your opinion on the Maybelline age rewind concealer? (The one with the sponge tip applicator) Everyone seems to be raving about it recently, for the undereyes at least. Is it better than the Sonia quad?

I bought my sister ELF's candid coral and she likes it. I'm not sure if it has a lot of shimmer
Anyone going to IMATS next month? I'm so excited smile

Distinct Canine

7,325 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Pet Lover 100
xXBabyxLavenderXx

I suggest Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush line #Tipsy (a matte coral)
Hi! I've been playing around with makeup recently but I'm still a beginner. I was wondering if you guys could recommend a nice eyeshadow palette that would compliment a warm skin tone? (asian skin tone). I really like the natural look.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff