Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moving this thread!

Click on the link in the first post. 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 70 71 72 > >>

Dapper Genius

Haus de Kai
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm in the shade 300 Sand & I LOVE THIS! SO MUCH. SO MUCH!! I used it last night, after 4 hours, it stayed dewy and natural looking and i applied it with a stippling brush. It really stayed on all night and looked amazing. And the best part: you only need a little bit.

:O you got this after all biggrin

gotta find meself a matte foundation now!

TheJesterGuy's Waifu

Sex Symbol

Ceravis

:O you got this after all biggrin

gotta find meself a matte foundation now!

I did! I love it so much! <33333
I'm obsessed.
I still wanna try 3 more:
Revlon Color Stay
Neutrogena Healthy Skin
& Maybelline 24 Hour

I love the dewy finish on my foundations (:
Like my tinted moisturizer.
I mattify with my powders though & I just touch it up.

Friendly Bookworm

So, I was applying concealer (Revlon's Photo Ready concealer stick) and noticed I'm running low on it. ACK! Now I need to wait for my next paycheck. o~o'

Anyway. My lips actually dried up so bad that my EOS lip balm can't help it. So, I just whipped up a small container (mom got me these travel containers and there's some the size of lip balm/eye cream containers) of 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp honey, and a few drops of olive oil. I'll be glad to let you all know tonight if it worked out or not. (And I need to get some more EOS lip balm. I LOVE it and I'm running low on my first sphere.)

I would of made Michelle Phan's lip scrub with sugar, honey, and Vaseline, but I lack the last ingredient. So, I found this recipe and figured I'd give it a shot.

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Haus de Kai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Volumizes. Lengthens. Makes me look like i have millions of long, curled lashes. I'm in love with this mascara..

I have that mascara and absolutely love it. It's like wearing false eyelashes.

6,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

I'll start off by showing a picture of myself c: This is how I look on a really good day, bahahah x3
I'm very big into false lashes and would LOVE some recommendations. Also, I'm looking for a new foundation that is on the cheaper end (Think drug store prices) that still has amazing lasting abilities and covers very well. if you have any recommendations please quote me <3
User Image

TheJesterGuy's Waifu

Sex Symbol

Laili
So, I was applying concealer (Revlon's Photo Ready concealer stick) and noticed I'm running low on it. ACK! Now I need to wait for my next paycheck. o~o'

Anyway. My lips actually dried up so bad that my EOS lip balm can't help it. So, I just whipped up a small container (mom got me these travel containers and there's some the size of lip balm/eye cream containers) of 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp honey, and a few drops of olive oil. I'll be glad to let you all know tonight if it worked out or not. (And I need to get some more EOS lip balm. I LOVE it and I'm running low on my first sphere.)

I would of made Michelle Phan's lip scrub with sugar, honey, and Vaseline, but I lack the last ingredient. So, I found this recipe and figured I'd give it a shot.

I hope it works! I love rose salve to fix that (:
Its only 7 bucks and lasts forever.

TheJesterGuy's Waifu

Sex Symbol

Haute Macabre

I have that mascara and absolutely love it. It's like wearing false eyelashes.

I love it so muchhh! But i wish i got it water proof cus my eyes get kinda watery sometimes and when I wipe them, it smudges off. ):

TheJesterGuy's Waifu

Sex Symbol

`Shi

I'll start off by showing a picture of myself c: This is how I look on a really good day, bahahah x3
I'm very big into false lashes and would LOVE some recommendations. Also, I'm looking for a new foundation that is on the cheaper end (Think drug store prices) that still has amazing lasting abilities and covers very well. if you have any recommendations please quote me <3
User Image

I have tons!
If you want a cheaper drug store foundation that lasts a lot time and covers well, Rimmel lasting finish is my favorite for that so far! Also, Revlon Colorstay is good too & it comes in two different formulas so its suitable for any skin type! (:

6,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Haus de Kai
`Shi

User Image

I have tons!
If you want a cheaper drug store foundation that lasts a lot time and covers well, Rimmel lasting finish is my favorite for that so far! Also, Revlon Colorstay is good too & it comes in two different formulas so its suitable for any skin type! (:

Ah! Thank you! I've also heard revlon has a good foundation, is this true? Do you know and good powders for setting foundation? Annd, does anyone know where I can get Japanese eyelashes online for cheap and possibly free shipping? c:

TheJesterGuy's Waifu

Sex Symbol

`Shi
Haus de Kai
`Shi

User Image

I have tons!

Ah! Thank you! I've also heard revlon has a good foundation, is this true? Do you know and good powders for setting foundation? Annd, does anyone know where I can get Japanese eyelashes online for cheap and possibly free shipping? c:

I don't know about lashes, but a good powder for setting foundation is Palladio Rice Powder which you can get from Sally's or ULTA. If you're fond of online shopping, the ELF HD powder is great for setting foundation! & yes! Revlon has a great foundation <3 It stays on for a long time, not as long as rimmel, but revlon has more variety.

6,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Haus de Kai
`Shi
Haus de Kai
`Shi

User Image

I have tons!

I don't know about lashes, but a good powder for setting foundation is Palladio Rice Powder which you can get from Sally's or ULTA. If you're fond of online shopping, the ELF HD powder is great for setting foundation! & yes! Revlon has a great foundation <3 It stays on for a long time, not as long as rimmel, but revlon has more variety.

wow! that powder is so cheap!<3 do you know if the Palladio Herbal Liquid Foundation Primer is any good, and do you really need a primer for foundation? Whats the difference? sorry for all the questions c:

TheJesterGuy's Waifu

Sex Symbol

`Shi

wow! that powder is so cheap!<3 do you know if the Palladio Herbal Liquid Foundation Primer is any good, and do you really need a primer for foundation? Whats the difference? sorry for all the questions c:

It is! & the best part: It works just as well as some high end setting powders!
I don't know about the primer, but I only recommend primers for oily skin more.
If you have dry skin, I recommend moisturizer more. It's good to do both either way, but that's just my take on it.
Primer kind of clears your face to make it a clean palette. If you apply it after moisturizer, it's after your face has been cleansed of all the excess dirt you couldn't get from washing your face. The primer also enhances the face, sometimes making the makeup look brighter & your face gets a nice healthy looking glow - from my experience, at least. It also feels good. <3

I personally love the Makeup Forever HD Primer since it smells fresh, feels great on the face (makes it feel refreshed) & it helps keep my face makeup on all day. (: But the downfall, it's $32 for regular size, but its so worth it!

Friendly Bookworm

Haus de Kai
Laili

I hope it works! I love rose salve to fix that (:
Its only 7 bucks and lasts forever.

It did work. I still have a wee bit of dryness, but it's livable. Better than what was going on earlier to a point I was ready to take a sander to my lips. xp

But, one more round of it in a few days and it should go away.

So. Simple. 1 Tsp. Baking Soda. 1 Tsp. Honey. Few drops of olive oil. Mix well. Apply like lip balm with fingers and massage for about two minutes. Rinse and wipe with a warm, damp washcloth. Apply lip balm when done. If you want a more exfoliating scrub then use sugar rather than baking soda.
i use liquid eyeliner, white eyeshadow, and circle lenses smile

TheJesterGuy's Waifu

Sex Symbol

ll-princessxserenity-ll
i use liquid eyeliner, white eyeshadow, and circle lenses smile

What brands? (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers