4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Clambake 200
"True Colors" I lol'd
Jagger-Wolf
The 14th Chevalier
mNmNmK
It is so unfair i cant see the video... about what i read it is an interesting topic.
Well that sux, i think she deleted it, oh well... well if you wanna see her other vids check em out here
SebastionTheGirl heart
Though disappointed, I'm not surprised. The amount of VIOLENT hatred she received after posting that video, both in the video comments, on her Facebook and Tumblr and elsewhere, was absolutely shocking. Death threats, threats of violence, personal character and appearance attacks, it was absolutely deplorable that people could do this to someone just voicing an opinion online, even when that opinion is expressed in a calm, articulate, and respectful manner. She wasn't insulting anyone, wasn't condemning anyone, so what prompted all of this hate I don't fully understand.

Probably nu- and pastel-goths just showing their "true colors", as it were. Defending their "right" to the goth moniker in the only way they could think of to do so: childishly, arrogantly, and in the most unintelligent and disrespectful ways possible. Way to go, kids. rolleyes
that is just ******** despicable.. i had no idea it was that bad, well i have to say, she and others like her have ******** guts.. i can handel most s**t talk on here but then again im not showing my monster face in a video, im sure it would be alot harder to deal with when people could actually see my disgusting self eek
i give her much credit and only hope these ppl that mess with her will soon get put in their place..
0oPICKITUPo0
"True Colors" I lol'd
Nice, I just now thought of it xd

Eloquent Vampire

The 14th Chevalier
Jagger-Wolf
The 14th Chevalier
mNmNmK
It is so unfair i cant see the video... about what i read it is an interesting topic.
Well that sux, i think she deleted it, oh well... well if you wanna see her other vids check em out here
SebastionTheGirl heart
Though disappointed, I'm not surprised. The amount of VIOLENT hatred she received after posting that video, both in the video comments, on her Facebook and Tumblr and elsewhere, was absolutely shocking. Death threats, threats of violence, personal character and appearance attacks, it was absolutely deplorable that people could do this to someone just voicing an opinion online, even when that opinion is expressed in a calm, articulate, and respectful manner. She wasn't insulting anyone, wasn't condemning anyone, so what prompted all of this hate I don't fully understand.

Probably nu- and pastel-goths just showing their "true colors", as it were. Defending their "right" to the goth moniker in the only way they could think of to do so: childishly, arrogantly, and in the most unintelligent and disrespectful ways possible. Way to go, kids. rolleyes
that is just ******** despicable.. i had no idea it was that bad, well i have to say, she and others like her have ******** guts.. i can handel most s**t talk on here but then again im not showing my monster face in a video, im sure it would be alot harder to deal with when people could actually see my disgusting self eek
i give her much credit and only hope these ppl that mess with her will soon get put in their place..
It's just sad and pathetic that people get their jollies off harassing people on the internet. I get disagreeing and a good online debate or discussion, but honestly, if the ONLY enjoyment you get online is threatening people, wishing harm to them, harassing them, stalking them, or insulting them, then you are a sad, pathetic little person who needs to grow up and maybe get some professional help for your inferiority complexes. If you need to talk others down to bring yourself up, you really are a lower form of life.

Jerks.
User Image
Jagger-Wolf
The 14th Chevalier
Jagger-Wolf
The 14th Chevalier
mNmNmK
SebastionTheGirl heart

It's just sad and pathetic that people get their jollies off harassing people on the internet. I get disagreeing and a good online debate or discussion, but honestly, if the ONLY enjoyment you get online is threatening people, wishing harm to them, harassing them, stalking them, or insulting them, then you are a sad, pathetic little person who needs to grow up and maybe get some professional help for your inferiority complexes. If you need to talk others down to bring yourself up, you really are a lower form of life.

Jerks.
User Image
I agree, I do like to get into little chit-chat debates too and to some i sound like a moron in the process but thats just me liking to share my opinions and others to share theirs and tell me im wrong, that is always amusing to me.. but it never gets nasty to where i would say ima hurt them... those people like that must just be so insecure in all and need to stop trippin over nothing so much..
I had to google search both of those.

Pastel goth looks kind of like urban outfitters clothing with mandatory lavender hair.

Eh

It won't catch on where I live.
Ghosty Pie

Pastel goth looks kind of like urban outfitters clothing with mandatory lavender hair.

Eh

Haha I kind of feel the same about the place where I live, its mostly just emos around here xd

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
Ghosty Pie

Eh

I find that this kind of thing is relaly an internet culture sort of gathering. In real life, I never seen someone wear this, and likely it will be once in a blue moon that you do, but online it is popping up all the time. Especially on sites that are picture based like tumblr.
angel_259236102
Ghosty Pie

Eh

I find that this kind of thing is relaly an internet culture sort of gathering. In real life, I never seen someone wear this, and likely it will be once in a blue moon that you do, but online it is popping up all the time. Especially on sites that are picture based like tumblr.

I don't think those people ever wear that stuff in real life, anything on tumblr.

Because without the Photoshop, good lighting, nice cameras. A lot of that stuff looks asinine.
Video on my profile sums up how I feel on the matter.

If you think something is a fad then just forget about it and let it die out. The amount of people whining over this is stupid.
Sexts
Video on my profile sums up how I feel on the matter.

If you think something is a fad then just forget about it and let it die out. The amount of people whining over this is stupid.
I watched the video. Lofl I'm not offended by it nor would I tell those people to kill themselves xd I don't usually care how people dress in all I just don't think it should be called goth when its clearly not goth. Adding a few accessories that some would consider goth doesn't make something goth. Btw you have a cute voice. ;p

Invisible Bloodsucker

The 14th Chevalier
mNmNmK
SebastionTheGirl heart

Thank you =)
I answer so late because i only have a pc without audio and a laptop (where someone else is mostly on) so i could see the videos later.
It is sad that she probably deleted it because i really want to know other opinions about pastel or nu goth because i only saw pics of these styles.
I see right now some videos and i have to say i like her voice a lot and some videos are interesting (i didnt saw all). I watch right now a video where she tells her opinion about emos and goths and she knows a lot.
Some people here stupid: saying things like it is hard to watch it XD
mNmNmK
The 14th Chevalier
mNmNmK
SebastionTheGirl heart

Thank you =)
I answer so late because i only have a pc without audio and a laptop (where someone else is mostly on) so i could see the videos later.
It is sad that she probably deleted it because i really want to know other opinions about pastel or nu goth because i only saw pics of these styles.
I see right now some videos and i have to say i like her voice a lot and some videos are interesting (i didnt saw all). I watch right now a video where she tells her opinion about emos and goths and she knows a lot.
Some people here stupid: saying things like it is hard to watch it XD
Meh the people that are negative towards her and other intelligent people are just morons that want to be heard yet don't know what to say. xd
Ghosty Pie

Eh

I'm getting into the fashion, and I tell people it's Hipster with a touch of Goth thrown in.
I think it got it start in Fairy Kei, a Japanese fashion which steamed from Lolita, but I have no idea. I just like the fashion, plain and simple.
I like the fact that this thread is still slightly alive. Here people, check out this new Goth Guild.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff