Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time to say “so long” to your summer wardrobe! What’s your back-to-school style?

Fashion-Forward — You know what’s hot, and it’s in your closet. 0.26360449826603 26.4% [ 70767 ]
Recycled — Your all-time favorites are thrift-store picks…no mall for you. 0.12565419673023 12.6% [ 33733 ]
Classic — Jeans and tees, please. 0.38016233391319 38.0% [ 102058 ]
Whatever — Fashion is not your passion. 0.23057897109056 23.1% [ 61901 ]
Total Votes:[ 268459 ]

Lol third =E

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
surprised *edit* omg 3rd page.

Bloodsucker

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Liberal Garbage

8,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
I love dressing in drag

4,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Feed us?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Click eggs?
whatever I slap on

Adorable Noob

Casual, for the most part. I live in band t-shirts.

Third page wink COMMENT ME

Since I'm on the 3rd page, I feel as though I should write something very important for the world to see. Help control the pet population, get your pets sprayed and neutered! Thank you and have a nice day!

Dangerous Hunter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces