Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005DO4KUY/ref=twister_B005DVY6B0

Sophie by Dansko in Brown. Can't find them anywhere else, but it's such a basic style, I don't know why I can't. Anyone? ]=
you want the erm...bottom to actually look like that, right?
the strapping looks pretty much identical to the new wedges I bought, but they're taller and ofc, a cork wedge.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Magical Miss Alice Jae
the strapping looks pretty much identical to the new wedges I bought, but they're taller and ofc, a cork wedge.

I'm flexible, but kinda like that. Got a picture of your wedges anyways? Curious.
Minak0
Magical Miss Alice Jae

I'm flexible, but kinda like that. Got a picture of your wedges anyways? Curious.

fairly certain they're these
they might be too tall for your tastes.
but the strappy parts are pretty similar, imo? the brown straps are also a lot more warm-toned in-person. I don't know why they look so washed out on the site.

edit: i'm an absolute dumb butt and forgot mine have a strap on the back and yours don't ~____~
i am sorry.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Magical Miss Alice Jae
Minak0
Magical Miss Alice Jae

but the strappy parts are pretty similar, imo? the brown straps are also a lot more warm-toned in-person. I don't know why they look so washed out on the site.

edit: i'm an absolute dumb butt and forgot mine have a strap on the back and yours don't ~____~
i am sorry.

I actually really like that wedge. Favorited. Thank you. smile ... Still hoping for something flat for now though, lol.
Minak0
Magical Miss Alice Jae
Minak0
Magical Miss Alice Jae

i am sorry.

I actually really like that wedge. Favorited. Thank you. smile ... Still hoping for something flat for now though, lol.

they're pretty comfy, imo. my main issue with them is that my feet are wide, so i had to size up from my normal sandal size and they still kinda squish my pinkie toe. D;

I was searching on DSW for "sandal wedge" and things similar to my wedges, but shorter also pop up.
i just can't find anything with the wooden-looking bottom like the Amazon one. D; It's all cork.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Magical Miss Alice Jae
Minak0
Magical Miss Alice Jae
Minak0
Magical Miss Alice Jae

i am sorry.

they're pretty comfy, imo. my main issue with them is that my feet are wide, so i had to size up from my normal sandal size and they still kinda squish my pinkie toe. D;

I was searching on DSW for "sandal wedge" and things similar to my wedges, but shorter also pop up.
i just can't find anything with the wooden-looking bottom like the Amazon one. D; It's all cork.

Yeah, same here. I guess I'll have to find something else. I appreciate the help. :3

Anxious Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
These are sort of similar to the ones in the picture.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
DiaryOfJane
These are sort of similar to the ones in the picture.

Thank you ! .... However, I already bought the original Sophies after all. x: ... I just kept going back.... they are just too cute to me....

Beloved Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
Try shopping at Rue 21. It's better to go to a store not online. (they don't have much online) Anyways, Rue 21 has tons of cute but unique sandals!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff