Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I'm going out tonight with friends and I want to do something cute with my nails. I like painting my nails and have loads of different colours of polish but was wanting to do something a bit different. So I was thinking of maybe doing some nail art.

I don't have any special nail art tools or fancy brushes so it needs to be something pretty simple that can be achieved with normal polish, cotton buds and cocktail sticks.

I wondered if any of you stylish Gains out there could offer up any suggestions.

Thanks for reading! heart

Cute Kitten

Here are some adorb nail art designs.
I personally love the newspaper design.

Other designs:
Seventeen
[********]
Pinterest

Good luck! emotion_kirakira
Me Ghosta
Here are some adorb nail art designs.
I personally love the newspaper design.

Other designs:
Seventeen
[********]
Pinterest

Good luck! emotion_kirakira

Soem really cute ideas. Thanks.

My only problem is now to choose which one to do!

Cute Kitten

cerisestarlet

Glad I could help!

If you have some eyeshadow lying around you could give this a shot. Which with a little clear nail polish can give you virtually any color and style.
It also have a nice matte look.

This is also cute.
Glitter Nails.
If you have some makeup sponges, take a look at this.
Me Ghosta
cerisestarlet

Glad I could help!

If you have some eyeshadow lying around you could give this a shot. Which with a little clear nail polish can give you virtually any color and style.

This is also cute.
Glitter Nails.

Yeah I was thinking about doing the makeup sponge one. Its a really interesting effect.

Cute Kitten

cerisestarlet
Me Ghosta
cerisestarlet

Glad I could help!

This is also cute.
Glitter Nails.

Yeah I was thinking about doing the makeup sponge one. Its a really interesting effect.

It does. c:
If you have a nail polish similar to any colors you're planning on wearing then you could experiment with them.

Maybe you could make a gradient of sorts with that technique.

One coat could have like blue. Go a little further down the nail and wait for it to dry.
Then put say.. gold on and go about half way through the blue.

Since it fades it could be cute!
cerisestarlet
So I'm going out tonight with friends and I want to do something cute with my nails. I like painting my nails and have loads of different colours of polish but was wanting to do something a bit different. So I was thinking of maybe doing some nail art.

I don't have any special nail art tools or fancy brushes so it needs to be something pretty simple that can be achieved with normal polish, cotton buds and cocktail sticks.

I wondered if any of you stylish Gains out there could offer up any suggestions.

Thanks for reading! heart

look at that video you can make the circles with a bobby pin , or your regular coctail stick

biggrin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSph2I-LLKs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces