Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Explorer

Hey F&S,

I just thought I'd start a thread for men, since I feel overwhelmed by the femme fashion in this forum. Not that it isn't interesting, I just want to get some inspiration for myself.

I'm a small guy so I'm limited to shops that sell XS, which aren't very many. H&M is basically the only place I can buy pants. Anyone else know which stores carry slim fit, 27/28 waist?

I have taken a liking to shopping online at Asian retailers because the sizes are cut a bit smaller.
I love this sort of stuff:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tucking in shirts can really pull a look together.

What sort of fashion on men do you prefer? Any shop suggestions for small guys?

Trash Gaian

I've always felt unless one is in touch with their girly side, there isn't much style for guys. XD

Invisible Explorer

Wind-Up Puppet
I've always felt unless one is in touch with their girly side, there isn't much style for guys. XD

Haha, so the world needs this thread. c:

Trash Gaian

VVhy Naut
Wind-Up Puppet

Haha, so the world needs this thread. c:
I have to agree. I want to suggest things, but I'd say things like Korean boy fashion.
Ah I like your sense of style (:

As for shops, you should check out Asos men, Topman, or Yesstyle. They have some smaller sizes that might work! The Yesstyle blog also posts some fashion inspiration for men occasionally that you might like....Check these links

http://www.yesstyle.com/blog/2013-11-01/nikkis-inbox-from-plain-to-preppy/

htthttp://www.yesstyle.com/blog/tag/menswear/

Dapper Trader

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Banana Republic Outlets.

My favorite store, and their clearance is awesome for sophisticated basics. They have a petite line for women so i would assume that they have one for guys as well.

Their in-store sales are much better than what they have online.
I know Gap carries size 28 in all of their men's pants and recently started carrying XS tees in store (they used to be online exclusives).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff