Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi everyone!

I want to try some different and bolder make-up styles, so I'd really like some make-up suggestions!
What do you suggest?

Here's a couple of current selfies. I don't wear much contouring because my cheekbones are quite big.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Any help would be appreciated! heart

Eloquent Vampire

What do you mean by "bold"? More colors? Thicker liner? Bright lip colors?

What's your budget? What's your skill level/product comfort level? What's your average available time to get ready in the morning?

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
I love your eye color! I think a plum/purple eyeliner would look gorgeous on you.

(Specifically Merle Norman Soft Touch in Earthy)

Fashionable Noob

Fix your bottom eyeliner...

Bright lip colors are very dramatic. Or line your eyes with a thick but feathery eyeshadow in a color. I tend to enjoy greens, purples, and dark blue the best for that.
Wow, thank you for the tips!
I never did much with makeup until recently, so I'm keen to learn from others.

I like the idea of plum eye makeup,

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Purples and taupes will work great to pull out your eye color.

Be careful with your bottom eyeliner, and try using eyeliner on your waterline. It looks a little sketchy as is. Try to taper it and smudge it out so it doesn't look like you just got tired of putting on eyeliner halfway through.

The eyelashes don't look all that natural. If they're false, swap them out. Ardell ones are much higher quality. If that's mascara, they're making them look a little weird lol. Maybelline Full n Soft is a really good mascara for making them look full but natural.
The Court of Owls

Be careful with your bottom eyeliner, and try using eyeliner on your waterline. It looks a little sketchy as is. Try to taper it and smudge it out so it doesn't look like you just got tired of putting on eyeliner halfway through.

The eyelashes don't look all that natural. If they're false, swap them out. Ardell ones are much higher quality. If that's mascara, they're making them look a little weird lol. Maybelline Full n Soft is a really good mascara for making them look full but natural.

This is great advice! My lashes are fake, yes, but I should do more with mascara. You are too nice!

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
docky
The Court of Owls

This is great advice! My lashes are fake, yes, but I should do more with mascara. You are too nice!

I forgot to mention - if you don't already do, curl your eyelashes after applying the falsies. It'll help blend them together smile

Sex Symbol

With your eye color, shades of purple would look amazing. 3nodding

Revlon has this great palette with purples/plums/orchids. It's about $4.99 at drugstores, depending on where you live.

First selection

Perhaps a light color on the lid, a darker in the outer [or create a smokey eye], a cat eye and mascara. 3nodding
Oh! I don't own an eyelash curler! I need to pick one up! :0

Mrs Finkerdoodle

Revlon has this great palette with purples/plums/orchids. It's about $4.99 at drugstores, depending on where you live.

First selection

Perhaps a light color on the lid, a darker in the outer [or create a smokey eye], a cat eye and mascara. 3nodding

That palette looks great! I'll definitely try that!!

Sex Symbol

docky
Oh! I don't own an eyelash curler! I need to pick one up! :0

Mrs Finkerdoodle

First selection

That palette looks great! I'll definitely try that!!

Have fun! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces