Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://instagram.com/p/pvpLv1JZOa/?modal=true
Recently, I brought a pair of lenses from lensvillage.com. I brought the jewel lens in grey 15mm. when it came I was so excited and I couldn't wait to put them on as this is the first circle lens I have ever brought. They looked amazing! I was so happy with the purchase. I think lensvillage.com lenses are sold at a very good price and they are better than any other lens website I have looked at. The delivery was estimated between 8-25 days. My lenses came in 2 weeks so it was pretty fast. I brought them for my prom, and when I wore them, everyone complimented me, I even won prom queen! So as a whole I really would recommend buying from lensvillage.com they even do a monthly contest where you can enter on instagram and win prizes, I haven't won yet, but I hope I do. my instagram is sammieb96x i follow back! smile I have tried to upload a pic but if it didn't work you can have a look at my instagram of me
Colour/Design 10/10
The colour is a really nice grey, its not too light on my eyes, as my natural eye colour is dark brown. the lens has 2 shades and they work really well together.
Comfort 9/10
Since it was my first time wearing lenses, i didn't find them very comfortable, but as i got use to them they feel fine now
Enlargement 10/10
its a 15mm lens, but it looks great, they obviously enlarge your eyes, but it doesn't look unnatural. heart

Eloquent Vampire

Official Circle Lens Thread They love it when you leave reviews.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff