Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Phantom

So, I recently found out about a magazine called Larme that seems to adhere to a specific sweet style, but I don't know too much about it, besides commonly known models being Risa Nakamura and Amo and showcases looks that are cutesy and sorta like a softer gentle sister of gyaru.

Does anyone else know more about this style or shops that cater to it? So far I know Katie, Mon Lily, Swan Kiss and MILK work very well!

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Doctor Pines's Queen

Thylacine Friend

14,100 Points
  • De-Extinctionist 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Cool Cat 500
`Pop
So, I recently found out about a magazine called Larme that seems to adhere to a specific sweet style, but I don't know too much about it, besides commonly known models being Risa Nakamura and Amo and showcases looks that are cutesy and sorta like a softer gentle sister of gyaru.

Does anyone else know more about this style or shops that cater to it? So far I know Katie, Mon Lily, Swan Kiss and MILK work very well!

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I've seen a lot of coords with those brands in Kera labeled "Neo-Lolita". Mon Lily is another Yumetenbo/DreamV brand like Mary Rose, NewlyMe, Dear My Love, Diable Baiser etc etc etc.

But really I think it's just a basic sweet style. I'm a lolita but I would totally wear that kind of stuff to work. I'll grab a copy next time I'm in Kinokuniya and see what I think of it.

Fuhrerkip's Kouhai

Crystal Knife

Now, I don't know any magazines that offer Asian fashion columns or anything. However, I know a couple (very few) online stores that offer clothes from the "Gyaru" or "Harajuku" fashion type. I'm very interested in this style type because it's very cute, though I'd never go out in full Lolita clothing (I applaude those who can pull that off).

Both of these places frequently post to their facebooks & Instagram profiles.
& when they receive a review they post it on said accounts. They are very active with their customers, and want them to be pleased with the clothing.

Syndrome Store: http://syndromestore.com
IG: @officialsyndromestore

&

Kawaii Gyaru Shop: http://kawaiigyarushop.com
IG: @kawaiigyarushop

Mega Ladykiller

emo I wish I was that qt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash