Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone know any sites that have good quality clothes that aren't too expensive from Japanese or Korean brands? I know of yesstyle, Zipia, and u-dresses.

I'm a boy also. haha
Have you tried AsiaJam, MARUIONE, or CD Japan yet? There's also Fashion4Us, but I haven't personally bought anything from them.
YesStyle

This site has many Korean, Japanese, and Chinese clothing brands.
I love this site.
i hate shopping for clothes where i live so whenever i am looking for something i go here X3
spuntino
Have you tried AsiaJam, MARUIONE, or CD Japan yet? There's also Fashion4Us, but I haven't personally bought anything from them.

I forgot to mention I'm a boy. hahaha that would help a lot. A lot of the places I've found were mainly girl ]clothes.
tomaicle
spuntino

I forgot to mention I'm a boy. hahaha that would help a lot. A lot of the places I've found were mainly girl ]clothes.

Well, the first three still apply. XD;;
A lot of what's sold there is not gender-centric, really. Depends on the brand in specific.

What style are you looking for in particular?
Well, depending on the clothing style you like, Closet Child has some really cool clothes that are fairly cheap.
hm..yesstyle, maruione, cdjapan, tokyorebel :3
spuntino
tomaicle
spuntino

Well, the first three still apply. XD;;
A lot of what's sold there is not gender-centric, really. Depends on the brand in specific.

What style are you looking for in particular?

well I like korean style. Like if you watch You're Beautiful, a lot of those kinds of clothes are nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff