Welcome to Gaia! ::

i had mine ombre a year ago and its all grown out now. i'm thinking about doing it again but i dont want as much as a drastic change. like my hair is dark brown and i had it going into a light brown that was close to blonde anyway. i think this time i'd like for it to just go to a lighter dark brown but idk how that's gonna work because i don't want it to be too noticeable or unnotceable

Eloquent Vampire

I haven't noticed it being as trendy as it once was. Some people still have it, or are getting it, but craze has certainly died down. Thankfully.

If you wanna do it/redo it, go for it. Who cares if it's trendy or not, if you like it, go for it.

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Any trend can still be in as long as it looks good cool

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Depends on where you're looking. I know they're still really popular and trendy in East Asian countries like South Korea.

vrauk's Honey Bun

Somewhat, I was gonna ombre my hair over the winter break but I kinda realized that i'd look much better for a spring/summer look instead.

I plan to dye my hair light brown and get platinum hair tips emotion_kirakira kinda excited for it

Tipsy Prophet

15,625 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I don't know if it's still in or not where I am. But I've had mine for a little over a year now, and have changed the bottom colour ever few months or so. So far I've done, in the fallowing order; Lilac, dark purple, hot/highlighter pink, raspberry pink, teal, and green. Right now it's a light-ish pastel green, which was the result of stripping it twice with a sulfur based colour stripper. I need to go see my hair dresser to take the rest out, and make it platinum blonde to prep it for a pastel blue. All these colours have extended from my natural brown hair. Though the colour stripper I used, has lightened my natural colour a bit, and brought out some of the reddish tones. I didn't expect that last part.

Romantic Garbage

I had it a few years ago and I'm going to go back to it but with a twist

I have dark brown hair so I'm going to make
my tips silver white and have it blend in.

Fashionable Noob

Not really, but i still like it. I have a few inches of blonde left from my last one and i was thinking of redoing it with black.

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
I do hair for a living, and people still get ombres all the time. Who cares if it's a trend or not? If you want to do something to your hair do it.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mine's grown out too, but I still love it and I'm going to have it redone. Whatever. Who cares.

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
A couple of summers ago I had an ombre in my hair, I loved it. Now I have it redone with dark red instead of the traditional ombre.
Go for it! I like ombre hair! I want to get an ombre dye myself!
if you're basic, yes
I think it became a fad, but honestly if you like it, trend or not it shouldn't matter!
things are always cooler when theyre not cool anymore, if you ask me.
basically who cares if its popular, as long as it is done well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff