Welcome to Gaia! ::

jkjkj

lkklkk 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
my date's prom dress isn't an "exact" color that's easy to match perfectly so i have to choose a tie and vest that just coordinates with it. her dress is a light pink champagne color..but more champagne than pink.

[x]
[x]
[x]
^not the actual dress itself but they're the exact same color.

i'd really appreciate it if someone could go on men's wearhouse 'build a tux' and help me find a color that'd go good with the color above.
build a tux (just click color coordinator)

i was thinking "primetime ivory", "bellagio honey gold", or "rio ivory". what do you guys think?

edit: the color's name can be found by hovering your mouse over it. o:

thank you!!!!!

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
Ecosystem
my date's prom dress isn't an "exact" color that's easy to match perfectly so i have to choose a tie and vest that just coordinates with it. her dress is a light pink champagne color..but more champagne than pink.

[x]
[x]
[x]
^not the actual dress itself but they're the exact same color.

i'd really appreciate it if someone could go on men's wearhouse 'build a tux' and help me find a color that'd go good with the color above.
build a tux (just click color coordinator)

i was thinking "primetime ivory", "bellagio honey gold", or "rio ivory". what do you guys think?

thank you!!!!!

Idk where the name is. Get the Cream/White the one on the left and it's the 6th one.

Romantic Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Most people around here take a fabric swatch to a tux place and they match it. But uhhh...

I guess if you insist on this site, I would go with Venice Ivory?
Just pick whatever black and white combination that fits you best and match her dress with the flower that goes in your chest pocket.

Champagne pink would go lovely with a khaki suit, but not many people are that bold.

What color are her shoes?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces