Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Nymph

Psyko-Wolf
Tijolinho
Like others have said before, drink more water. I use Smiths Rosebud Salve after exfoliating my lips with a tooth brush before bed and in the morning. My lips have never looked better!

Yeah will do that... Maybe its because I drink a lot of hot tea in this weather too?

I don't think tea is as much of an issue. You can probably still drink your normal amount. Just drink more water, buy the biggest water bottle you can find and make it your goal to finish it before the day is over. I have a 2.2L water bottle and I've never drank so much water in my life until I got it. Also, if the Rosebud Salve is unavailable in your area, EOS is a good lip balm too.

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
sugar+honey scrub then slather carmex on there emotion_kirakira thats what i do!

Sugary Cat

Drink. Drink. Drink. Drink.

Not wine,beer,soda or tea but just water. I had the same problem, drinking enough solved it.

Wheezing Noob

a carmex squeezy tube in cherry flavour smile it gave my lips a really nice tint and it was super super moisturising!

Jaskers's Waifu

Cluttered Decorator

I always have the medicated Blistex chapstick with me! Its super nice and is really the only thing that works to help hydrate and keep my lips from cracking. And another one I use especially when I'm going somewhere (I don't have a car so waiting at the bus stop/walking is a thing lmao) But Carmex helps protect my lips SUPER well, and it even helps with coldsores which I'm not prone to but I DO get fever blisters when I get sick and its just so nice and SUPER cheap c:
yeah, drink lots and lots of water. if it's cold and windy where you are then there may not be a whole lot you can really do. just drink lots of water and smear on lip balm like it's your job and the rent is due tomorrow.
you gotta drink more water. and blistex is the good s**t but its kinda smelly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff