Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I recently want to dye/bleach my hair but i don't want to dye/bleach my whole hair, just the front and the sides until my ear. Is that possible to do? What product do i need to bleach/dye my hair? What are some tips for bleaching/dying hair to be successfully? I have dark hair color and i have no experience or skills and i never dye my hair before.
Thanks for reading and replying whee

Unbeatable Survivor

17,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
yes, its possible and you will need Quick Blue Bleach Powder, Salon Care 30 Volume Developer, and on color High Lift Ash Blonde (toner).You can watch some video on how to bleach or dye your hair xp
You can choose to do whatever parts you want, you just need to seperate that section and bleach it. I think the hardest part is making sure the lines are even on both sides.

What color are you going for?

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
legnanellaf5
You can choose to do whatever parts you want, you just need to seperate that section and bleach it. I think the hardest part is making sure the lines are even on both sides.

i'm going for blonde xp
rose white the black
legnanellaf5

i'm going for blonde xp

Ok, well it depends on what kind of blonde, as the lighter you go the more effort it takes. If you want something that isnt bleach blonde you will need to get a blonde dye, and I do suggest going to a beauty store like sallys and asking them what to get. You should get bleach and a dye seperately instead of a box set as they suck. Also then you can pick up stuff like gloves and something you can use to section your hair out nicely.

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
legnanellaf5
rose white the black
legnanellaf5

i'm going for blonde xp

Ok, well it depends on what kind of blonde, as the lighter you go the more effort it takes. If you want something that isnt bleach blonde you will need to get a blonde dye, and I do suggest going to a beauty store like sallys and asking them what to get. You should get bleach and a dye seperately instead of a box set as they suck. Also then you can pick up stuff like gloves and something you can use to section your hair out nicely.

thanks, can i ask what kind of blonde is this then?
Picture
rose white the black
legnanellaf5
rose white the black
legnanellaf5

i'm going for blonde xp

Picture

I coudlnt tell you what kind of blonde it is for sure, but it is pretty light so probably like platinum. In that case it is going to take a bit more work, probably a few bleachings to get it that light. So take it slow, dont do multiple bleachign right after eachother, wait like a week inbetween and condition your hair.

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
legnanellaf5
rose white the black
legnanellaf5
rose white the black
legnanellaf5

i'm going for blonde xp

Picture

I coudlnt tell you what kind of blonde it is for sure, but it is pretty light so probably like platinum. In that case it is going to take a bit more work, probably a few bleachings to get it that light. So take it slow, dont do multiple bleachign right after eachother, wait like a week inbetween and condition your hair.

thanks for your help whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces