Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like high heels?

NOOOO!! When Im done wearing them my foot feels like its gonna fall off!! 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
I love heels <3 They're so fun to walk in!!~~ 0.6231884057971 62.3% [ 43 ]
So so.. 0.23188405797101 23.2% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Supreme Sex Symbol

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
I hate heels and I don't really like how they look usually. I really like the chunky kind of heel, though. wedges and clogs are neat.

plus I'm almost 5'10" without heels and I don't really have a desire to be taller.
heels..are OKAY i'm only...not in highschool but i assure you, i'm not in grade 6 xD

for now, i wear nto too high heels....i'm not used toall tht yet ;/
high heels are ok but im already tall so unless im going to somthing fancy i stick to sneakers, boots and sandals. razz
I like heels because then my large feet look less large (ack I'm size 11 AUGH). But I'm also 5'8", which makes me look a little awkward. I only wear them on special occasions.
I like flats the best.

I like heels okay, but not huge spiky ones. I prefer chunky ones, they're easier for me to walk in.
^^ I don't mind wearing heels, but I never really do.

I'm in university and study Earth Sciences and heels simply do no work for hiking and stuff.

I've always preferred running shoes to anything else.
i like heels becasue they make me taller but i cant really find good heels cus my big toe is bent (from birth) so i cant find heels to fit. i love the ones in the first post. biggrin
Usually don't like to wear high heels. (I wear size 9 usually) I have 3 inch or 3+1/2 inch wedge heels that make me 5'11". I love those. I have black open backed heels that are 2 iches tall, 3 or 4 inch high cowboy boots, and the rest of my 20ish pairs of shoes are flats... I have 4 pairs of flip flops, 2 converse type pairs, 1 tennis shoe pair, and various other shoes. When I wear my high heels I feel more confident(when it's not in a school setting...). Espesially at a dance, so I am taller than most girls, but still shorter than alot of the guys. 'Cause dancing with a guy 5+ inches taller is not my idea of fun...
I like heels.
I'd much rather prefer flats or other kindas of shoes though.
I'm more of a converse-sneaker-vans person than a heel person.
Probably the closest I'll have to wearing real heels is combat boots.
I love heels.
Especially very bulky platform shoes.
But I'm very, very clumsy.
So I barely ever wear them.
I love Heels!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items