Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luminous Spirit

And if the night is burning
            I will cover my eyes
            For if the dark returns
            Then my brothers will die

I bought two pairs of leggings, one's blue and one's black, and I have absolutely have nothing to go with them. The next time I go out to buy clothes, what should I buy to go with them? And I'm not skinny. I wear plus sized clothes, if that helps any.
            Both Pairs of My Leggings

And as the sky is falling down
            It crashed into this lonely town
            And with that shadow upon the ground
            I hear my people screaming out

Eloquent Vampire

Assuming they're solid colored, no patterns or textures or anything, they're both neutrals. Black certainly is a neutral and should go with most absolutely anything. Depending on the shade of blue, they can be a neutral as well, usually dark blue shades like navy.

We'd really have to see them to know for sure.

Luminous Spirit

Jagger-Wolf
Assuming they're solid colored, no patterns or textures or anything, they're both neutrals. Black certainly is a neutral and should go with most absolutely anything. Depending on the shade of blue, they can be a neutral as well, usually dark blue shades like navy.

I will cover my eyes
            For if the dark returns

They are solid colors. I'll try to get some pictures when my phone decides to start working right again. sweatdrop

Eloquent Vampire

Silently Wishful
Jagger-Wolf

I will cover my eyes
            For if the dark returns

They are solid colors. I'll try to get some pictures when my phone decides to start working right again. sweatdrop

If you got them from a store with a website, like H&M, Target, whatever, you could always find them on the site and provide the links.

Quotable Noob

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
I like to wear leggings with long tops or short dresses or those awkward pieces that are something in between. Because leggings are obviously snug, I also prefer to wear them with looser pieces but that's more personal preference than anything.

Depending on the material, I would also put on a chunky belt to give you waistline. I know that on my body, some of those pieces make me look strangely boxy unless I wear a belt with them.

Luminous Spirit

Jagger-Wolf
Silently Wishful
Jagger-Wolf

I will cover my eyes
            For if the dark returns

If you got them from a store with a website, like H&M, Target, whatever, you could always find them on the site and provide the links.

I will cover my eyes
            For if the dark returns

This is very true.

Luminous Spirit

princess-luni
I like to wear leggings with long tops or short dresses or those awkward pieces that are something in between. Because leggings are obviously snug, I also prefer to wear them with looser pieces but that's more personal preference than anything.

Depending on the material, I would also put on a chunky belt to give you waistline. I know that on my body, some of those pieces make me look strangely boxy unless I wear a belt with them.

I will cover my eyes
            For if the dark returns

I like to wear a lot of loose clothing, but it's so hard to find them in my size. stare I have a ton of belts that I haven't worn in a while, so that'd give me an excuse to wear them. xD Thank you!

Quotable Noob

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
Silently Wishful
princess-luni

I will cover my eyes
            For if the dark returns

I like to wear a lot of loose clothing, but it's so hard to find them in my size. stare I have a ton of belts that I haven't worn in a while, so that'd give me an excuse to wear them. xD Thank you!

I have the opposite problem. I have several things I'd like to wear belts with and the only wide one I have is really stretched out.

I end up getting some clothes in bigger sizes if I can't find them looser. You have to be careful with that though because otherwise one part will fit wonky.

Luminous Spirit

princess-luni
Silently Wishful
princess-luni

I will cover my eyes
            For if the dark returns

I have the opposite problem. I have several things I'd like to wear belts with and the only wide one I have is really stretched out.

I end up getting some clothes in bigger sizes if I can't find them looser. You have to be careful with that though because otherwise one part will fit wonky.

I will cover my eyes
            For if the dark returns

I understand that completely. If I don't find baggy clothes in my size, I go a size up and then it looks real weird on me.

Quotable Noob

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
Silently Wishful
princess-luni
Silently Wishful
princess-luni

I will cover my eyes
            For if the dark returns

I will cover my eyes
            For if the dark returns

I understand that completely. If I don't find baggy clothes in my size, I go a size up and then it looks real weird on me.

I'm wider in the shoulder than average as well as pretty busty for my size so sometimes I can pull off just wearing a bigger size. But with narrower shoulders, stuff tends to sit funny.

Luminous Spirit

princess-luni
Silently Wishful
princess-luni
Silently Wishful
princess-luni

I will cover my eyes
            For if the dark returns

I will cover my eyes
            For if the dark returns

I'm wider in the shoulder than average as well as pretty busty for my size so sometimes I can pull off just wearing a bigger size. But with narrower shoulders, stuff tends to sit funny.

I will cover my eyes
            For if the dark returns

tab I'm bigger in my upper arms and stomach and I'm not exactly flat-chested, either, but my shoulders aren't a problem for me. But getting a bigger size, even if it's just to fit my stomach or arms, the neckline on most of the shirts can get kinda big. Sometimes it becomes something off-the-shoulder like.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
I would wear dresses or a tunic with leggings. biggrin

Luminous Spirit

QueerxCore
I would wear dresses or a tunic with leggings. biggrin

I will cover my eyes
            For if the dark returns

tab biggrin Okie dokie!

You could put leggings with almost everything (Except pants XD) --You could easily pair them with a long tunic, or dresses and skirts--Sometimes even the right shorts look good with leggings--the black ones should be especially easy to mix and match with.

Fashionable Shopper

5,900 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I usually wear oversized sweaters and combat boots with my leggings. I love all kinds of boots with leggings in the winter though.

And if you're having problems finding loose plus size tops, I'd check out Asos. They have a really good online plus size selection, and, in my experience, a lot of it tends to have a looser fit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff