Welcome to Gaia! ::

. 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

I need a new pair of all black, casual shoes to replace my old faded slip ons. I'd like to refrain from looking awful, or like a slob, so I'm asking you fashion people. I've improved my style of dress a lot lately, I don't dress frumpy at all. So with that in mind, tell me which one of these looks the least shitty, I'm female:

Normal slip ons

Black moccasin things that look kinda cool

Or suggest some other all black casual shoes, dgaf, just need opinions.
The black slip-ons would get my vote, a more simple shoe would give you better flexibility in terms of what kind of pants you'd wear with it.

If you have a budget of under $100 for one pair of shoes. I'd honestly pick something a bit more than that if you want a more upscale look. It really depends on what kind of wardrobe you will match with it. For most cases where you dress somewhat more business casual or more dressed for the weekends, I'd look into shoes by brands like Skechers.

Shoe #1
A bit more sporty

Fashionable Noob

The moccasin would be slightly more versatile since it's less sporty. My favorite vans style is the Sk8 hi personally.
i personally like the normal slip ons you posted.

here are some other suggestions:
XXX
XXX
XXX

4,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I'd recommend something with comfort lining in them. I have a job where I'm on my feet for most of the day and shoes with comfort padding are a blessing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff