Welcome to Gaia! ::

I almost ran out of my old, favourite highlighter eyeshadow cream
This is Gosh Waterproof eyeshadow in love that beige. I love how it works as a highligher, and an eyeshadow base.
Sadly, they discontinued, so I need to find a new one. But I can't seen to find one. I've seen a lot of similar colours, but they often were liquid. However, I want a stick, not a jar, and preferably a waterproof stick. Why waterproof? I want it to be sweat proof, as I have an active lifestyle. I also go everywhere by bike, and I tend to cry on my bike..
Do you have any suggestions? I live in Europe, so preferably a brand available in europe c:

here some pics of the shadow:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The most left shadow

The middle one. I also have the most left shadow.

EDIT:
Although the UD pencil is an option, I also realized that it is out of my budget. Instead, I decided to get the Catrice Made To Stay Highlighter in Eye Like!, which also is a similar shade, although more pink and it has silver shimmer instead of gold. As I have cool undertones, I think this might work for me as well.

Playful Pants

In the first picture it looks like it has a bit of a pinky-gold color to it, which reminds me of Urban Decay's shadow pencil in Sin (the leftmost color in this picture). I have their eyeshadow and eyeshadow primer in Sin, and it looks quite a bit like the first picture. I can't say I've ever tried the shadow pencil, though.

In the other two it looks super white, which reminds me of the Milani shadow pencil in Winter White, which looks like the left most swatch in this picture. I have this pencil, and I use it for highlight too. It's also pretty cheap, which is nice!

Hope this helps you!
Internet Popularity
In the first picture it looks like it has a bit of a pinky-gold color to it, which reminds me of Urban Decay's shadow pencil in Sin (the leftmost color in this picture). I have their eyeshadow and eyeshadow primer in Sin, and it looks quite a bit like the first picture. I can't say I've ever tried the shadow pencil, though.

In the other two it looks super white, which reminds me of the Milani shadow pencil in Winter White, which looks like the left most swatch in this picture. I have this pencil, and I use it for highlight too. It's also pretty cheap, which is nice!

Hope this helps you!
Thanks! It does not have much pink in it, it is more a warm, soft, pale golden beige. More important than very matching the shade, is that it is waterproof. However, I do prefer a soft beige or soft pale gold over a white.
Are the pencils you suggested waterproof?

Bashful Ladykiller

depending on skin tone, my favorite cream color for highlighting (cheekbones, nose, cupids bow) is Pearl by MAC.
And for eyelids as a base, my favorite favorite color in Maybelline color tattoo in Barely Beige, but MAC also sells one that's similar called Bare Study.
*none of these pics are mine.*

Playful Pants

Pikkewyn
Internet Popularity

Hope this helps you!
Thanks! It does not have much pink in it, it is more a warm, soft, pale golden beige. More important than very matching the shade, is that it is waterproof. However, I do prefer a soft beige or soft pale gold over a white.

Hmm. If you're looking for it to have a bit of gold in it, I'd definitely suggest Urban Decay's Sin then. Both pencils I recommended are waterproof! smile I'd take a look at swatches of it online on different skin tones, maybe so you can see what it would look like on you and if you're interested.
Mariahoy Matey
depending on skin tone, my favorite cream color for highlighting (cheekbones, nose, cupids bow) is Pearl by MAC.
And for eyelids as a base, my favorite favorite color in Maybelline color tattoo in Barely Beige, but MAC also sells one that's similar called Bare Study.
Omg! Barely study looks adorable!
Do they only have it in a jar, or also in a pen or something? And is it waterproof?
I know the color tattoos are, but I've had problems with those as I prefer cream products in a pen shape.
Internet Popularity
Pikkewyn
Internet Popularity

Hope this helps you!

Hmm. If you're looking for it to have a bit of gold in it, I'd definitely suggest Urban Decay's Sin then. Both pencils I recommended are waterproof! smile I'd take a look at swatches of it online on different skin tones, maybe so you can see what it would look like on you and if you're interested.
Hmm! I'll take a look if they have it in the tiny Urban Decay stand in the nearest sephora.
(Yay for living in the Netherlands, we have a very few Sephora's, which do not sell all brands or all products from those brands)

Bashful Ladykiller

Pikkewyn
Mariahoy Matey
Do they only have it in a jar, or also in a pen or something? And is it waterproof?
I know the color tattoos are, but I've had problems with those as I prefer cream products in a pen shape.

Nope, only Jar.
If you want something similar to bare stufy / barely beigi in pen, Milani has one called Champagne Toast from their Shadow Eyez line.
Mariahoy Matey
Pikkewyn
Mariahoy Matey

Nope, only Jar.
If you want something similar to bare stufy / barely beigi in pen, Milani has one called Champagne Toast from their Shadow Eyez line.
Uf sad Then I'll look further, as milani is not available in my country =/ at least not at drug stores or speciality stores
Maybe try to the Maybelline 24hr Eye Tattoos. I really like them and they have a decent amount of colors including a white one that could replace this.
Umesono
Maybe try to the Maybelline 24hr Eye Tattoos. I really like them and they have a decent amount of colors including a white one that could replace this.
They only come in jar, and I prefer pens =/
I'm going to look into the UD one suggested earlier c:

Bashful Ladykiller

Pikkewyn
Umesono

Just a heads up, UD is having a Friends and Family Sale, 20% off this weekend!
Mariahoy Matey
Pikkewyn
Umesono

Nice! Is it global or just in the USA?
(I live in the netherlands)

Bashful Ladykiller

Pikkewyn
Mariahoy Matey
Pikkewyn
Umesono

Nice! Is it global or just in the USA?
(I live in the netherlands)

I think Global, but ill send you a link so you can check.
FFHoliday12

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces