Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm dressing up as Katniss from "The Hunger Games" this year. It was
something easy to put together; the only thing I actually had to go buy was the jacket.

Next year a group of friends and I are going to dress up as the Avengers. I have
until next October to throw together an Iron Man costume; I'm starting it this year.

Rainbow Wrangler

16,650 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Delightful_FOOL
If you're a bustier girl, Spirit Halloween stores (if you've got those around you...) has a line called Dreamgirl that is just fantastic. They go all the way up to 3xl and the cup sizes are actually manageable! They've got some really cute and sexy costumes too. Little pricy. Way cheaper than Leg Avenue costumes, but more expensive than the stores brand.

I love you for mentioning that! I had no idea Spirit had that sort of thing going on. That's always been kind of a problem for me with costumes. Woohoo! Problem might be solved thanks to you.

Rainbow Wrangler

16,650 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I can't sew well at all, so my grandmother and mom have been helping me with that for years. I was going to make an ocean costume using a beautiful turquoise shower curtain, which can be hard to sew. My grandmother's arthritis is bad so she can't help, and I wouldn't want her to, so I have to figure out where to go from here. sad

Tipsy Prophet

Blue Eyed Wallflower
Delightful_FOOL
If you're a bustier girl, Spirit Halloween stores (if you've got those around you...) has a line called Dreamgirl that is just fantastic. They go all the way up to 3xl and the cup sizes are actually manageable! They've got some really cute and sexy costumes too. Little pricy. Way cheaper than Leg Avenue costumes, but more expensive than the stores brand.

I love you for mentioning that! I had no idea Spirit had that sort of thing going on. That's always been kind of a problem for me with costumes. Woohoo! Problem might be solved thanks to you.

Glad I could help. ^_^ The sad thing, though, is that they're slowly phasing that line out. sad So, anytime I have a bustier gal come in looking and is getting frustrated with the fit of the other costumes, I push that one like crazy. Maybe if more people knew about it, it won't disappear as quickly.

Moonlight Pirate

I'm going as something like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I already made the wings and have most of the clothes. I'm going to borrow a wig from my friend, and let people think I chopped off all of my hair and dyed what was left brown. emotion_dowant

I'm also going to do something crazy with my make-up to make myself look more fairy-like. If I could, I'd get contacts to make my eyes look white, but I've never had my eyes measured for what size I need, since I don't wear contacts.

I even have a mechanical cat that I'm going to have sitting on my shoulder, freaking people out. All I need to do is make a staff.
Well it all depends on the weather. what's it usually like there for halloween? it's cold and sometimes rainy here. So maybe something warmer if you're taking your brother trick or treating? I might be a sexy coon or sexy fox. they're cute and girly but warm

Conservative Donator

9,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Finodrerr
I'm gonna be a panda when I go trick or treating with the family and if I ever go out I'll go as Sookie Stackhouse

I love your siggy... Meatloaf - I'd do anything for love.
I will be going as Jessica Rabbit this year biggrin
User Image

super excited to make this!

Demonic Slayer

18,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Cup o Spoilers
I will be going as Jessica Rabbit this year biggrin
User Image

super excited to make this!

Good luck gurl!

I'm actually not sure what I'll do for Halloween this year, but there is a zombie walk in my town. Maybe I'll do a zombie hunter for the lulz

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'm going as Raphael (found a female version costume) from the TMNT.

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
I'm doing a day of the dead theme. Which is really extreme for me, because of the makeup. I usually stick with really simple, pretty makeup. It'll be a first for me, but I'm really excited. I've already bought my costume. It was $30 from Kroger's & it's a can-can type costume. But it reminded me of the dresses the women wear. It's black & white striped with turquoise & lime green accents. It came with a choker & feather headband. I'm not sure which shoes I'm going to wear just yet. Any suggestions?
Here's a pic of how I would want the makeup will be done:

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Sally from Nitemare before Christmas or Bride of Frankenstein.

Mega Shopper

Techno Faerie
Well it all depends on the weather. what's it usually like there for halloween? it's cold and sometimes rainy here. So maybe something warmer if you're taking your brother trick or treating? I might be a sexy coon or sexy fox. they're cute and girly but warm

Yeah, it usually is a bit on the colder side. I hope it doesn't rain. >_>

I did decide on the bee. I'll probably wear black leggings underneath and a black v-neck long sleeve shirt under the top if it's really chilly. Now I just need to think of a joint costume for my brother so we sort of match. Though there's really no masculine alternative to a bumble bee... haha. Maybe a bear? Or is that more of a boyfriend/girlfriend costume than a brother and sister... @_@

Mega Shopper

Kibbity_Kabbit2
I'm doing a day of the dead theme. Which is really extreme for me, because of the makeup. I usually stick with really simple, pretty makeup. It'll be a first for me, but I'm really excited. I've already bought my costume. It was $30 from Kroger's & it's a can-can type costume. But it reminded me of the dresses the women wear. It's black & white striped with turquoise & lime green accents. It came with a choker & feather headband. I'm not sure which shoes I'm going to wear just yet. Any suggestions?
Here's a pic of how I would want the makeup will be done:

That is AWESOME! The makeup looks really intense but fairly simple to do, which is good. I think it'll look great.

For shoes, it depends. If you're going to a party, I would opt for sexy heels. But if you're going to be trick or treating or doing something involving alot of walking, maybe combat boots?

Lavish Wench

12,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'm thinking about doing the pirate thing again this year. I'll need a new costume though, as my old one is a bit worn.

My boyfriend wants me to go as a cat though.... Which could be cute!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff