Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

I'm going as a vintage trapeze artist, with a cute circus costume, ballet slippers and a tiny parasol. I've managed to find both the shoes and the dress for under ten dollars at a thrift store. I'm taking a full length gown and hitching it up before stuffing it with tulle so it has a sort of tutu look. The rest is just hair and cosmetics.

delicatedisarray

I was Louise Brooks last year, with this outfit:

User Image

Though I wasn't nearly devoted enough to the costume to go with that clever greyscale idea.

Shy Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Eira Gwynn

I considered that outfit. I think I'm going to do the black dress with the long sleeves and the pearls though. Less skin to cover with the makeup, plus anytime someone asks who am I can strike the awesome pose where she holds her pearls up while answering!

Chatty Smoker

Hidden Candy
I wish (nice) costumes weren't so expensive. I don't know what to dress up as this year.

I know. I don't understand. $50 for a barely there dress and some plastic accessories that cost maybe $2 to make all together? Even $20 would be a fair price, but $50? GTFO.

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm gonna be a panda when I go trick or treating with the family and if I ever go out I'll go as Sookie Stackhouse

Sparkly Lunatic

I was a zombie hooker last year, and my SO was a zombie hunter. This year we're going as Alex Mercer and Elizabeth Greene from Prototype.

Chatty Smoker

LostInsideMyMind
I was a zombie hooker last year, and my SO was a zombie hunter. This year we're going as Alex Mercer and Elizabeth Greene from Prototype.

Lol! I did that one year. I had contact lenses and everything and got a lot of compliments on it for going all out. It was also cheap since I didn't have to buy much besides fake blood. DIY costumes are the best biggrin

Sparkly Lunatic

Princezz Brianna
LostInsideMyMind

Lol! I did that one year. I had contact lenses and everything and got a lot of compliments on it for going all out. It was also cheap since I didn't have to buy much besides fake blood. DIY costumes are the best biggrin
Mine was ridiculous because I bought a bustier and skirt and accessories, and then the boning in the bustier was messed up by the end of the night. Oh well, it was a cheap one from Hot Topic. This year I only have to buy skinny jeans for mine, and I'll keep wearing them so it's actually not a bad use of money like regular costumes.
    I'm thinking of being Alice from Alice in Wonderland.. either that..
    or I have to find a way to be a mushroom. o___o;
    Don't ask.. but for some reason, a mushroom is my second choice.

Chatty Smoker

Lucy Harlem
    I'm thinking of being Alice from Alice in Wonderland.. either that..
    or I have to find a way to be a mushroom. o___o;
    Don't ask.. but for some reason, a mushroom is my second choice.

LOL @ the mushroom. At least it's unique! But finding a costume won't be easy :/

Random but it made me think of this costume for some reason, which I love... hahaha
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I saw it at the Halloween store over ten years ago and they still have it. IT'S SO GREAT hahahaha!!
I'm thinking of going as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.
I already have the shoes, its just the rest of the outfit that's an issue.
        I'm going to be Paul Stanley from KISS. I have the hair and make-up for it, plus it's a homemade costume so it'll be pretty cheap.

Timid Fatcat

I think I will be Masky this year.

Interesting Regular

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
I wouldn't call it original or anythign but out at a store I saw this sexy "eskimo princess" outfit and it was just so cute! Plus, being part eskimo myself, I thought it would be good, so I might go as that. ^^;

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I'm doing what was called a "Celestial Goddess" outfit (recycle from last year) but I'm using it as a front for doing an all night seance/veil divide session. I hope my SO will let me daemonize/gothify him.. if not, he'd best find his reaper outfit XD

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
I sew my own costumes. This year I'd like to make a vinyl catsuit. I made an eternal sailor moon costume as well as a playboy bunny costume. Not really sure what I'll decide on, I love my costumes I've already made too much, haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff