Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Smoker

Yes... already!

What do you want to be?

I want to be something sexy/"slutty", but I don't party/go clubbing like... at all, so I'd have nowhere to wear it too. So I'm just looking for something sexy that can still be appropriate for work and taking my brother trick or treating so I don't embarrass the poor boy. I ALWAYS wanted to be Sailor Moon, but it's so expensive. They do have cheaper costumes now but they look awful. Though Uranus's costume is sweet: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here were my other ideas though, referee and bee costume (all found super cheap on eBay and I can just wear black leggings underneath for work and trick or treating)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^^ Don't know why it's so big.

Last year I was going to be Fook Mi from Austin Powers, but the costume looked terrible when it came so I just re-sold it. I'm looking to be something simple and easy and cheap (and sexy biggrin ). I also hate that confusion of people looking at me like "wtf are you supposed to be?" but with those costumes it's pretty obvious. Most people know Sailor Moon though too.
I kind of want to be a sexy bride this year.

I mean, I did just move to Reno and there's a chapel on every corner.

Tipsy Prophet

I'm going as Delirium from the Sandman comics. Cheap and easy!

If you're a bustier girl, Spirit Halloween stores (if you've got those around you...) has a line called Dreamgirl that is just fantastic. They go all the way up to 3xl and the cup sizes are actually manageable! They've got some really cute and sexy costumes too. Little pricy. Way cheaper than Leg Avenue costumes, but more expensive than the stores brand.
i was a medical marijuana nurse last year.
however i'm pretty broke this year so i've been brainstorming some couple costumes for my boyfriend and i.

so far my favorite is
pam anderson and tommy lee

I want to be Belle.

All the costumes are 50$ and plastic

Chatty Smoker

Delightful_FOOL

If you're a bustier girl, Spirit Halloween stores (if you've got those around you...) has a line called Dreamgirl that is just fantastic. They go all the way up to 3xl and the cup sizes are actually manageable! They've got some really cute and sexy costumes too. Little pricy. Way cheaper than Leg Avenue costumes, but more expensive than the stores brand.

Wow. Do they have xs? And what sort of costumes do they have?

Chatty Smoker

Ghosty Pie
I want to be Belle.

All the costumes are 50$ and plastic
I know sad I'll
Probably stick to used ones from
eBay because of that.

Tipsy Prophet

Princezz Brianna
Delightful_FOOL

Wow. Do they have xs? And what sort of costumes do they have?

Yup. Some of my favorite ones are the peacock, a wolf, burlesque/cancan girl, and the nurse one is pretty cute too. They also have, like, a bee, prisoner/convict, pirate wench, indian, gypsy, and other popular ones.

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
      I'm going to wear my Matryoshka Gumi cosplay, and draw a creepy mouth on my face with makeup emotion_dowant
I'm going to be an extraterrestrial.

I'm going to make a dress in this style, but completely silver:
With my platform boots:
And a wig like this:

I'm hoping get UV reactive or at least glow in the dark body paint for some skin detailing.
I'm considering Lelu from the fifth element. Or a mouse. That's what I did last year.

Last year
User Image
Halloween is my FAV! Im so stuck on what I wanna be, Either, Harley Quinn or Snow White

Shy Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Halloween is my favorite holiday and I go all out for it. I make my own costumes and sometimes start months in advance. This year I'm going as Lousie Brooks. I'm scrimping up money so I can possibly afford gray scale makeup to paint myself up to look like I'm in a black and white movie. Also, I've been itching to change my hair lately so this gives me a good reason to drag myself to the salon! Louise Brooks bob, here I come!

User Image

Shirtless Smoker

I wish (nice) costumes weren't so expensive. I don't know what to dress up as this year.

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image

I'm going to be the red power ranger.

My co-worker gave my family some old shirts, so I'm going to alter the rangers shirt, sew on some tulle to the bottom, throw on leggings and go around yelling about Mesogag, since that's the main villain from the version on the shirt.User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff