Which wig?

Hot Pink 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Seafoam 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Purple 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Electric Blue 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Golden Poll Whore coming through! 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Invisible Fatcat

I got invited to a costume party this year, and it's not one I can slack off on.

Typically I go to the kinds of costume parties where everyone is plastered and I can get away with throwing on a wig with a flirty dress and claiming I'm the latest pop star with an unnatural hair color.

This year though I got invited to a party hosted by a coworker who is hardcore into cosplaying. I know ALL of her friends are big all out cosplayers too so I want to actually put an effort into this costume and have something epic! I used to make my costumes all the time and spend months on them to achieve ultimate epicness. I have less than 2 weeks though to make a good costume, and being that I have plenty of crazy colored wigs, as well as pokeballs, and a pokedex I figured this could be something I can achieve. I just don't know what to wear gonk

So does anyone have any tips or advice on things I could use?

I'm definitely thinking about sculpting some badges out of sculpty.

I don't want to be a character in the series necessarily just my own character.

A few things:
arrow It'll probably be cold, and it'll probably be partially outside so long sleeves are preferred.
arrow I want some sort of headgear like baseball cap or a wool cap, a large bow, or even a hood
arrow Being that it'll be cold I'm definitely wearing long jeans
arrow When it comes to shoes my options are gray mid-calf boots, purple Nikes, black Chucks, and pink and grey Pumas hot pint, neon orange or black flats, and black or turquoise heels

I can't decide if I should go with gloves or a vest or what! I'm at a loss >.<

Help! Suggestion on colors or links to products or images would be great!

I also have the following wigs at my disposal:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Thanks!

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
Honestly, being an oc character is not really..anything. You are just being a person in normal clothes and holding a pokedex.

Either pick a trainer (there is a lot of trainers and they dont really wear abnormal clothes) or pick a pokemon and work the wigs.

Beloved Vampire

8,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
This might be of some help to you:- http://kyogremaster.deviantart.com/art/All-Pokemon-Trainer-Sprites-137787432 lots of characters so you might find one that matches or you can always go as a Pokemon; that last wig would work for a vaporeon

Invisible Fatcat

Finodrerr
This might be of some help to you:- http://kyogremaster.deviantart.com/art/All-Pokemon-Trainer-Sprites-137787432 lots of characters so you might find one that matches or you can always go as a Pokemon; that last wig would work for a vaporeon
Thank you! That helps immensely! I originally wanted to do an actual character it was just a matter of finding one that I actually could do. There's definitely a lot of options there!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games