Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Streaker

Ive been looking into buying a set of remy hair extensions and just havent been able to decide on a brand.
Im leaning heavily towards Bellami bellissima 22in 220g but despite how youtube beauty gurus rave Ive been seeing some not so great reviews from others.
Some other brands Ive been looking into are Luxury for Princess, and CC Hair.

If you have any knowledge on these brands and can give feedback on them let me know
or if you have any suggestions please let me know as well emotion_bigheart

Leo's Princess

Starlight

User Image
gl
i know nothing about extension;
none would ever match my hair ;n;

Super Streaker

Artfully Devious
User Image
gl

I only know stuff because if Im going to possibly drop $200+ on something I want to make sure its worth it
unfortunately its hard to find consistent reviews from people who arent sponsored lmao

you can color the ones that are 100% human hair and they dont get damaged by it !

Leo's Princess

Starlight

Micki Ninaj
Artfully Devious
User Image
gl

I only know stuff because if Im going to possibly drop $200+ on something I want to make sure its worth it
unfortunately its hard to find consistent reviews from people who arent sponsored lmao

you can color the ones that are 100% human hair and they dont get damaged by it !

User Image
I totally get that.
I'm the same way about my wigs.

Mmm, I have strawberry blonde hair, so matching it makes things difficult. I'd probably end up getting like green/blue and just saying ******** it if i were to get any.

Super Streaker

Artfully Devious
Micki Ninaj
Artfully Devious
User Image
gl

User Image
I totally get that.

Mmm, I have strawberry blonde hair, so matching it makes things difficult. I'd probably end up getting like green/blue and just saying ******** it if i were to get any.

Some people have suggested I just get a wig but I just want to add length to my normal hair so I dont think I need to go all the way to a wig.

Honestly they dont have as many blonde choices as youd think, its very weird.

Leo's Princess

Starlight

Micki Ninaj
Artfully Devious
Micki Ninaj
Artfully Devious
User Image
gl

User Image
I totally get that.

Some people have suggested I just get a wig but I just want to add length to my normal hair so I dont think I need to go all the way to a wig.

User Image
Mmm, but wigs can be a real hassle, and hot/itchy.
I only really wear them for costumes so...

Mmm, I can believe that. My hair's almost orange. so. that's not a thing that's gonna happen.

Super Streaker

Artfully Devious
Micki Ninaj
Artfully Devious
Micki Ninaj
Artfully Devious
User Image
gl

User Image
I totally get that.

User Image
Mmm, but wigs can be a real hassle, and hot/itchy.
I only really wear them for costumes so...

Mmm, I can believe that. My hair's almost orange. so. that's not a thing that's gonna happen.

Oh yeah Im looking for everyday type wear I couldnt take hot & itchy all day everyday lol
Ive seen a few sites with orange-blonde but its like theyll have what you want but their either bad quality or like $300 so yeah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff