Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm looking to re color my hair tonight. I'm really broke, so I'm trying to save as much money as possible. I have some 20 volume hair developer left, and a little bit of 10 volume. I'd like to save the few bucks of not having to get more developer if I can, so could I mix the 20 and the 10 and have it be okay? It's mostly just root touch-up.
Equal parts of 10V. Developer + 20V. Developer= 15 Volume Developer.

It should be fine.
If you found the 20 was okay, then yes it will be, as your roots do lighten up faster and easier because it is virgin hair and near your scalp. However if you are also really broke, you probably shouldnt be investing in a color you cant actually keep up.
legnanellaf5
If you found the 20 was okay, then yes it will be, as your roots do lighten up faster and easier because it is virgin hair and near your scalp. However if you are also really broke, you probably shouldnt be investing in a color you cant actually keep up.
I can maintain it just fine, I only have to do roots like every other month. And I don' have to bleach. It's just I have very little money left over once all the bills are paid, and I'd like to stretch it out as much as possible. Seeing as Christmas is almost here, I need it.

But I'd also like to not have roots showing, if I can help it. And I'd also like to use up these bottles instead of having several partials lying around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff