Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Ok so, I want to dye my hair a certain red but I'm not sure which dye to use, what brand, what shade im looking for, etc.

I have a few pictures of basically what I want, so if anyone has any recommendations, that would be extremely helpful ^-^

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

im done fam's Princess

Nymph

i'm not sure if you mind semi permanent hair dye, but the brand adore makes awesome hair dye in tons of different shades of red too

the one below is just one i found on ebay (sorry for the long URL) sad

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adore-Semi-Permanent-Hair-Color-NEW-COLORS-/331094613459?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item4d16c6ddd3

Beloved Genius

11,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Little Zombie Kitten
Ok so, I want to dye my hair a certain red but I'm not sure which dye to use, what brand, what shade im looking for, etc.

I have a few pictures of basically what I want, so if anyone has any recommendations, that would be extremely helpful ^-^

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Ion makes amazing colors. like AMAZING. I've done my hair pink and it was very very pink.

My question is, how light is your hair now?
That's going to be the biggest factor in how bright it will be.

Romantic Lunatic

i use Infra Red by Manic panic, it stays really long and its a nice bright red. also when the red starts to fade it turns into this orange like shade and some people commented that my hair looks like its on fire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff