Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Smoker

6,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tomorrow I'm ordering my prom dress, but I have no idea what to do with my hair and makeup, or what accessories to get.
I have dark brown eyes and I'm pale. I have dark brown hair that reaches sightly below my bust, but it has a lot of layers. Any advice?
Also, what color should my boyfriend get to match my dress. Cream? Grey? I have no idea.

This is the dress:
http://www.lilyboutique.com/shop/dresses/silver-embellished-chiffon-designer-maxi-dress-in-mink/

Hygienic Genius

Your link sent me to a general page with lots of dresses. Try another link? surprised

Anxious Smoker

6,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Riku Awakening
Tomorrow I'm ordering my prom dress, but I have no idea what to do with my hair and makeup, or what accessories to get.
I have dark brown eyes and I'm pale. I have dark brown hair that reaches sightly below my bust, but it has a lot of layers. Any advice?
Also, what color should my boyfriend get to match my dress. Cream? Grey? I have no idea.

This is the dress:
http://www.lilyboutique.com/shop/dresses/silver-embellished-chiffon-designer-maxi-dress-in-mink/

The link should work now
Riku Awakening

This is the dress:
That's a beautiful dress!
I think you should wear your hair pulled back, or have it half up/half down so you can show off the beading on the dress. And wear some nice earrings. A necklace wouldn't look good with all the detail already around the bust.
It would be a lot more helpful to know what you looked like to recommend makeup.
I'd got with grey for the boyfriend.

Quotable Lunatic

Wow it's beautiful! I'd try to stick with a brushed silver or other antiqued metal as far as jewelry goes. Don't throw on anything too shiny like rhinestones or it will take away from the general feel of the dress. And hair in an updo for sure, maybe with little ringlets!

Anxious Smoker

6,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Zombie Conspiracy
Riku Awakening

This is the dress:
That's a beautiful dress!
I think you should wear your hair pulled back, or have it half up/half down so you can show off the beading on the dress. And wear some nice earrings. A necklace wouldn't look good with all the detail already around the bust.
It would be a lot more helpful to know what you looked like to recommend makeup.
I'd got with grey for the boyfriend.

Thank you!
I was thinking of pulling back my hair, I just wasn't sure if I should do a full updo or a half-and-half sort of thing.
I think grey would look best for the boyfriend, too.

Anxious Smoker

6,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ladyhawk21
Wow it's beautiful! I'd try to stick with a brushed silver or other antiqued metal as far as jewelry goes. Don't throw on anything too shiny like rhinestones or it will take away from the general feel of the dress. And hair in an updo for sure, maybe with little ringlets!

Thank you so much!
Antiqued metal jewelry is an awesome idea! I agree with an updo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff