Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
If I wear some pants or nylons or something, if it's too hot out, my thighs rub together, and really rash up. Does anyone know a good way to prevent this? Like, it really kills to walk. I had this happen yesterday wearing new pants, and I don't know what to do. :/
Baby powder, coconut oil, lotion?

Fashionable Noob

There's anti chaffing products. I think sporting goods stores would have it.

Friendly Regular

7,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Try vaseline. Some people i know use this powder from Lush for that but i've never tried it.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Chaffing, huh? Just googled that, and that's exactly it. Interesting, and yeah, it says vaseline too works. I wish my thighs didn't touch. Would make this easier. *Shrug*

Oh well, I know now. Thanks! =]
I got some herbal ointment from a dermatologist. Personally, I like to wear tight cotton shorts that cover the thigh area so they don't rub.

To treat the rash just use Bio-Oil or Vaseline.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Wearing bike shorts underneath really helps me. They make pretty short ones that don't show unless you're wearing booty shorts. But under dresses and stuff, it's definitely the way to go. The only problem is that sometimes it's really hot out xd
My thighs touch too, always have usually I use a little bit a baby lotion. I have more narrow hips and very muscular calves and thighs so... I'm sure that no matter how much I slim down, they're always going to touch it's just the bone structure. But yeah, baby powder might work, or like what I use, baby oil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff