Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Prophet

Do you have a favorite perfume? I have a few Harajuku perfumes and I might try out a juicy couture perfume at my local sephora.. I used to avoid the stuff when I was younger in fear of offending peoples noses but I think I've learned not to overdo the stuff.

I always wanted to be that person who was known for smelling particularly nice!

Update: Got Pink Sugar from aquolina, in love with it

Demonic Felis catus

12,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I pretty much always wear vanilla scented perfume.
Warm Sugar Vanilla from Bath and Body Works is my favorite 3nodding

Quotable Tycoon

Dolce and Gabbana's "The One" is my current fave. I love Harajuku Girl's "Love" as well.

Eloquent Vampire

I don't wear perfume. My last boyfriend was allergic to it, it gave him severe headaches, so I never wore any. I just got used to wearing scented lotions, and the occasional body spray.

I prefer floral, and citrus, scents in general. I rarely have favorites, but pretty much anything Bath and Body Works makes I really, really like.

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I really like Viva La Juicy from Juicy Couture. Also, the Pink Chiffon scent from Bath and Body.

I like floral and sweet scents, if you can't tell.

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
I looove Chance Eau Fraiche from Chanel. It smells so clean and fresh, and not at all overbearing.

I dig clean, fresh scents. Perfumes that make you smell like you're wearing perfume is not at all my thing.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I don't like perfumes or any body sprays/mists, but I occasionally wear scented lotion. My favourite scents are Bath and Body Works' Japanese Cherry Blossom, Twilight Woods, and Tokyo Lotus. I also like Provence Garden and their autumn scents Weekend Apple Picking, A Walk in the Woods, and Crisp Morning Air, but I've only bought those scents in the form of hand soap. Though I'm not sure if I would like to go around smelling like apples...
philosophy fresh cream
aquolina chocolovers
kenzo flower

i love sweet smelling things...
I like floral or sweet scents mostly.
I also appreciate fragrances that are long lasting.

My #1 perfume is flower bomb by viktor&rolf
I can smell it from a mile away, it's very distinct and
a little goes a long way, it also has amazing staying power

Some other notable ones I enjoy wearing are..
Noir Tease from VS
Heavenly from VS
Japanese Cherry Blossom from b&bw
La Vie Est Belle from Lancome
& Tory Burch

Friendly Receiver

I only have a magazine sample of Viktor & Rolf's Spicebomb and it's still my favorite. I know it's for guys, but it's still awesome.
JPG classique emotion_kirakira

or just plain old rose water, though I'm quite particular with my rose scented toiletries. I like the one by crabtree and evelyn.

Lonely Leaf

I love smelling like food (or coffee)! I have a bunch of colognes from Demeter Fragrance in cappuccino, espresso, waffle, cider, etc

I don't like floral notes or really powdery scents

Cheeto Bandito's Darling

Greedy Noob

Flower bomb cool

Shameless Loiterer

Narciso Rodriguez For Her is my favorite, LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Prada Amber comes in second. Tocca Margaux being third. One of my previous favorites was Valentino V Absolu, but I've not been able to find it at a brick and mortar store in ages. I'm not too fond of ordering perfume online, personally.

Otherwise, I'm finishing off a bottle of Versace Crystal Noir at the moment. I like the scent, but it isn't strong enough for my tastes and doesn't last long enough. Same thing with Kat Von D's Sinner.

I'm thinking of picking up a bottle of Marc Jacobs Daisy too. Not normally the kind of scent I'd go for, but after I got a few small samples of it I must say I kinda like it. Might be worth having a bottle just to change things up.

I spend far too much money on perfume. sweatdrop

Hygienic Member

its really lame and cheap but i love the white musk scent from the body shop.

i own other perfumes but they all give me horrible headaches, and this is the only one i've found that doesn't

plus now ive been wearing it so long its kind of become 'my scent' and also the smell is really comforting to me in a weird way? lmao

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff