Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinu_Rei
I heard that tongue piercings means you like giving oral sex... rolleyes

I haven't heard anything about the eye brow one.
User ImageUser Image

eye brow sex duh
Gyaru Guru
Orchestra of Oddities
miserabelle
Gay men used to wear an earring in their left ear so they could advertise their sexuality in an underground manner without being beaten up for it. It was a way of letting other gay men know that you were gay x
This is news to me. All I knew about was the hanky/bandana thing...

The earing thing was more in the 80s I think.
Not sure really, I dunno if it was the same in America as it was over here. Quite interesting though I think x
Orchestra of Oddities
miserabelle
Gay men used to wear an earring in their left ear so they could advertise their sexuality in an underground manner without being beaten up for it. It was a way of letting other gay men know that you were gay x
This is news to me. All I knew about was the hanky/bandana thing...
xDDD off topic, but aaron north from the icarus line mentioned this about his red hankerchief in his back pocket and he's like "it means i like it up the butt from hairy men" etcetcetc

and as for message, none specifically but there are stereotypes of who get them and as mentioned, mallcore.

Tricky Gekko

that's so friggin middle school. left eyebrow rings don't mean anything. and no one goes by that left = gay thing anymore. so don't worry about it.
Putting meaning into piercings like that is ridiculous.
The only meaning a piercing has is the one you give it.
And if someone else goes around like 'OMG YOU'RE GAY IT'S ON YOUR RIGHT SIDE' then just be like 'Um no actually I'm not, I just like it on this side.'
xD;
albrrrquerque
Yes, it means you are mall metal.

I was going to say trash, but that works too. This is of course, for vertical eyebrow piercings. Horizontal eyebrow piercings aren't as heinous (but I still wouldn't get one.)
>> I've heard many times that a guy getting their *right* ear pierced meant that they were gay...
* Up&Down,YouSpinMeAround....
Piercings having a meaning behind them are lame

Then again, my aunt came up to me and called me a lesbian because my nose stud is on the right side gonk
I was like "What are you? 7yrs old?"

Surprisingly enough, some people actually get piercings because they like the look of them.

Shocking!
No one has given a damn about which ear you have pierced since at least 20 years ago.
yeah
getting eyebrow piercing is magically going to make you want to take it up the a**
ShadowLotus
I've heard that a single earring in your left ear is a sign of being gay. Does the same go for eyebrow piercings? What are the signs for them?

Side topic: Are there other piercing meanings you know/heard of?
[/qu0ote]
i also heard about the gay earing thing but i dont think that it is true ...and so what if people are gay whatever floats their boat
To my knowledge, eyebrow piercings don't have any meaning. I have one myself. :3
Curious Blue Sock
>> I've heard many times that a guy getting their *right* ear pierced meant that they were gay...

Yes. I have also heard that it is the right ear alone that makes you gay. I'm not sure if it's ever followed around here though because no one ever has just their right ear pierced... Hmm...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff