Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Partier

Why...?

Magical Fatcat

It depends on what I wear them with. However, leggings are usually more comfortable than stockings, so, probably leggings.
I like stockings (or tights) because I can't stand something wrapping around my ankle.

But I'm weird like that.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
Leggings, because they're so much more comfortable. I don't like wearing them under dresses though, because I consider them pants. DON'T START THE PANTS HATE TALK! The shirts I wear with them always cover my lady bits. So yes, I prefer wearing stockings with skirts & dresses. I really like the printed ones as well. 3nodding
✿ ✿ ✿
Stockings. I mostly wear dresses and skirts, so stockings are just a part of my style.
Speaking of which, I received some cute ones in the mail today~ ^^

✿ ✿ ✿
Whenever I wear boots, I prefer leggings under my skirts. You don't see that they do not have feet, as I wear boots over them. I prefer leggings as they do not sag at the crotch, and you can put on clean socks every day.

However, when I wear shoes where you will be able to see that the legging has no feet, I prefer stockings or tights

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
I prefer wearing leggings because they are comfortable but I wear stockings under dresses as they go with my style.
Stockings are the best!
Stockings, pantyhose, whatever you call them. Leggings are gross and the new way for girls with no asses to fake having a nice a**.
Princess Cadence LOL
Stockings, pantyhose, whatever you call them. Leggings are gross and the new way for girls with no asses to fake having a nice a**.
What do you mean by that?
I definitely prefer leggings because they're comfier. they're what i wear to school + a bodycon skirt (bc i hate how JUST leggings looks.)
but they're not really stylish imo. if you want them to look more "fashionable" it looks better to hide the fact that the feet part is open. i love my stockings for under my dresses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff