Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Lunatic

I bleached the ends of my hair, only to have it fried to death. It feels like straw after it drys. It's frizzy and stiff after I comb it. I read that deep conditioning will help it.

Which products do you recommend?
              And do you have any extra advice for damaged bleached hair?

BTW, I don't recommend using 'N Rage Bleach and Toner Kit', at all.

Dangerous Ladykiller

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. if it's really bad you'll have to cut it off. try coconut oil, leave in for at least 20 minutes. nuetrogena triple moisture deep conditioner is good as well.

a leave in conditioner or frizz serum may also be a good idea.

Witty Lunatic

kage-ookami4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. if it's really bad you'll have to cut it off. try coconut oil, leave in for at least 20 minutes. nuetrogena triple moisture deep conditioner is good as well.

a leave in conditioner or frizz serum may also be a good idea.

I'm not gonna cut it off, I think it can be fixed.
              I'll give those products a try.
              Thanks. smile

Dedicated Prophet

You are going to need to cut it. It's dead. Go see your hair stylist.

But, deep conditioners are good to help your hair when you do bleach/hair dye in general. If it's frizzy and straw like, however, it's most likely not fixable. You cannot fix split ends/dead hair.

I use Aussie Three Minute Mineral deep conditioner. It apply it in the shower after I shampoo, tie it up in a very loose bun on the top of my head, finish whatever else I need to do in the shower (shave, wash face, wash body, whatever), then the last thing I do is rinse out the conditioner. Use this once a week, twice if you feel that you really need it. Sometimes, I'll mix a little into my normal conditioner just to bump up the power of my normal one. Don't over rinse, and do not wash your hair every day. Use a gentle leave-in-conditioner when you get out of the shower, and use a wide tooth comb to get the tangles out gently. Let it dry naturally if you can. Try not to use heat on it, tease it or use a lot of product in it to help it heal and grow out some. Let it just do it's thing. Gently tie it back into a low, not too tight pony tail/bun/braid when you go out so it doesn't get whipped around in the wind and damaged and tangled and horrible. Don't use bleach or dye for a while (a month would be good for dye; longer for bleach). Get a trim every 8 weeks or so to help keep your ends fresh. If you wait too long, your ends will split even higher, meaning more to cut off.
i bleeched mi hair and it started faling out in da shower so i jus got a platinum blond weave nd its all gud u shud do dat 2
buy this.
This helped fix ALL my hair problems.
It's pricey. But i promise it's worth it.
If you can also buy the shampoo.
http://www.fekkai.com/protein-rx/conditioner/protein-rx-deep-nourishing-conditioner/00730870783139,default,pd.html?start=6&cgid=conditioners

Desirable Fatcat

9,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
olive oil organic root stimulator conditioner is the best conditioner i've ever used. It hydrates your hair and softens it too. Deep condition your hair with that for a few hours and it'll be right as rain lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games