Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I was browsing the Hot Topic site and came across Color Fiend temporary hair coloring.
I've never heard of it, so I was wondering if anyone has tried it.
Wow well does it tend to work?
And how long does it usually last?

(Also, there's comb in color by the same brand, any info on that would be appreciated as well. Thanks.)
IT'S TERRIBLE!

[EDIT]
I bought two bottles. Bitchin' Blue and Violet Shock. I bought the semi-permanent kind, alcohol based, that is supposed to last 4 - 6 weeks.
FOUR DAYS and it had faded HELLA.
It was gone by a 1 1/2 - 2 weeks.

I really don't recommend the stuff. It's a waste of money.

Wheezing Prophet

Just to reiterate.

SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

okay?
It blows.
The hair dye AND the bleaching kit.

: |
[[WE HAVE TO GO 1000 OCEANS WIDE....]]

Hot Topic sells (or used to sell) a really awesome brand of hair dye called Special Effects. If you want crazy colors, use Special Effects. It's insanely awesome and lasts forever.

[[...1000 TIMES AGAINST AN ENDLESS TIDE]]
I got the comb in Electric Blue, but since my hair is dark brown, it obviously didn't work. It did leave my bangs a little bit of a tinted blue. However, I had better luck with Kool Aid. It left red in some hair, but that was my first time so I had no idea what I was doing with the Kool Aid. So get Kool Aid, it's waaay better in my opinion and it's cheaper.
1. Get out of Hot Topic. You shouldn't be shopping there for anything, let alone hair products.

2. Special Effects. It lasts a long time, as long as you don't shampoo often. Any hair dye will fade fast if you do. I just use conditioner and it turns out just as soft, light and manageable as if I did shampoo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff