Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Member

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I've noticed there are no topics on fairy kei on gaia. This is so upsetting!
So, for those familiar with the fashion, what are your favorite colors to mix and match, inspirations, favorite brands (if you have any), and how often do you dress it?

My favorite colors would be pink, blue, and purple, and mint. and i dress in fairy kei occasionally. Usually at conventions and such. heart

Trash Gaian

I wish there was a Fairy Kei thread, but yeah my favorite colors are all pastels....mostly pink, mint green, and lavender. I have like 10 decent size hair clips, some necklaces, and earrings for Fairy Kei. Slowly trying to increase.

Profitable Member

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Wind-Up Puppet
I wish there was a Fairy Kei thread, but yeah my favorite colors are all pastels....mostly pink, mint green, and lavender. I have like 10 decent size hair clips, some necklaces, and earrings for Fairy Kei. Slowly trying to increase.

thats how i started out too!! Also lately it seems more big brands are carrying pastel colors which is really helpful! i have an adorable pastel einstein sweater from forever21. I didnt think it would work out for fairy kei at all but it does well!

Trash Gaian

Savvlles
Wind-Up Puppet

thats how i started out too!! Also lately it seems more big brands are carrying pastel colors which is really helpful! i have an adorable pastel einstein sweater from forever21. I didnt think it would work out for fairy kei at all but it does well!
Heh, I don't go to stores...I like shopping online. My favorite place to get my stuff is Etsy.com, but I've bought some material to learn to make my own hair clips.

Profitable Member

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Wind-Up Puppet
Savvlles
Wind-Up Puppet

Heh, I don't go to stores...I like shopping online. My favorite place to get my stuff is Etsy.com, but I've bought some material to learn to make my own hair clips.

I used to use etsy, but i find storenvy has a lot more variety, plus, i sell items too and storenvy doesnt charge for listings like etsy does.

Demonic Codger

There should be a Fairy Kei thread! I don't dress it, but I do like the vibe. I make some fairykei-ish things to sell in my shop sometimes and that usually gives me my kicks.

I'm a big fan of pink and blue (little twin stars style), mint and pink and pink and purple together. I also really like creepykei-ish things. I'm not sure if that's really well known, though..? It's mostly a theme I see on tumblr/instagram.

Ursine Explorer

(Sorry to necro but I really want to find a fairy kei discussion thread!)

I wear a bit of dark fairy kei whenever I can get away with it. I love black, lavender, mint and light blue. Lavender and black are so far the only ones I've managed to combine somewhat nicely... And it doesn't help I hate pink. (Gah)

I've got a few milklim items in black which are soo gorgeous!

Fashionable Noob

6,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
fairy kei ?
idk the fahion that well anymore because i THINK back then when i was in middle school there was a magazine my sister would get FrUiTS and the style was build from there right? i did it for my first year in middle school and alot of ppl only liked my haedbands and hairclips that would cover 50% of my bangs lol
but fairy kei lol i don't know if i can pull it off sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces