Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire

Hi, I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong forum X_x;

my friend is having her wedding this Thanksgiving and at such short notice she asked me to be a bridesmaid and she wont be providing the dress though (purple dress) . I found one on ebay, and she liked the choice. But I would like other peoples opinion, please. Do you like it? I have no clue what the other girls are wearing, and we're not friends either. So please let me know what you think!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tiana-B-Womens-Plus-Cascade-Dress-Color-Purple-Size-2X-New-/351214279256?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item51c6009a58

Oh, and I will also be wearing a white shawl around it.

Thank you for your time! ^_^

Fashionable Noob

That doesn't look wedding-ish to me but i guess it's pretty casual since it's last minute? Otherwise it's just a bit boring and not very trendy.

boybaka's Significant Otter

High-functioning Bookworm

19,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
It looks a bit too casual to me as well. No matter which dress you pick, make sure that you get the bride's input before you buy it, since she's the person whose opinion matters most.

Dainty Doll

Personally I'd say it's very casual for a bridesmaid dress, but if you already showed it to the bride and she liked it, then it's fine.

And hey, at least it's a dress you'll be able to wear again plenty of times!

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
It's cute. Super casual, but thanksgiving is like less than two weeks away, so what can you do? If the bride likes it, go for it.

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kinda ugly. Ask for the bride's input.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash