1 2 3 >

Anxious Fatcat

11,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
What size do you wear?
What brands do you wear?
Have you ever been fitted for a bra? If so, where?
Do you know how bra sizing works?
(Also if you need help or have questions feel free to ask or PM me or whatever, I can help you!)
That's what I do for a living ORZ.
I wear a 70D (EU sizes) or a 70C. I usually wear different brands, but I always go to the same shop. The only time I was sized was when I was a teenager. The shop I go to doesn't size any more, as which size fits well depends on more than just two measurements, and sizes differ between brands. They usually measure your band size, and guess the cup size and let you try on different bras.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I'm supposedly a 32A, but except for in middle and high school (when I had to wear them in order to change in the PE locker rooms), I don't wear bras at all since I don't feel a need for them. I know there's still the issue of my nipples being visible, but I always layer my clothes or wear a light jacket/cardigan over my tops to hide them, anyway.
What size do you wear?
36B I think. I don't wear an actual bra very often. sweatdrop
What brands do you wear?
No specific brand.
Nope.
The letter is the cup size and the number is the measurement around your body?? Idk if this is the answer you were looking for with this question. redface

Your avi is rly cute btw~

Fashionable Prophet

I've measured myself many times and I'm a 36c! I would say I know how bra sizing works because I've never had trouble with my bras.

Bras should give support but should never hurt or leave marks!

I don't wear specific brands I just buy which ever ones look cute and aren't too overpriced. If you don't have a too active lifestyle going braless is fine but if you're literally running around you're going to need the support to prevent skin stretching, for the bigger ones at least.

Bashful Bookworm

I've been measured at a local shop and done it myself.
I wear a 34DD bra.
For brands I like lasenza for them, so long as they're not the super padded ones. I stay away from those.

I don't know what you mean by sizing, but I can confidently say I probably do.
28D. I've been fitted by quite a few places and have measured myself. I can't find anywhere to buy bras anymore though. I used to shop at la senza because it was cheap and easy but they've stopped selling anything under a 32 so they don't even have any sort of decent sister size.

I'm 32A.. Always wishing my boobs to be bigger. Not satisfied with my boobies.

Tipsy Ladykiller

What size do you wear?
I wear a 32DD.

What brands do you wear?
I usually go to La Vie En Rose or La Senza and just buy bras from there. I do have a Chantelle bra though, and it's wonderful. I just can't afford to buy $100 bras all the time.

I went to at place called 'Tryst' in a nearby city. The customer service was lovely and before being fitted, I though I was a 34C. When the girl gave me the bra, I felt a hundred times more comfortable. It really was worth it.

I've tried at home, with measuring around your bust and under it, etc. It seems pretty accurate, actually, as I got 32DD when following the instructions.

Eloquent Vampire

What size do you wear?
According to many, many different sizing charts, instructions, videos, etc., I'm a 34FF. That is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE, based on what I actually look like. I've been wearing a 36B pretty much my whole life, jumped up a cup size in my mid-20's, and I've been that way since. Just went bra shopping today, what a nightmare. The D's were too large (the cups themselves were too tall with too much fabric, I intentionally wore a very low and wide cut shirt to see if they were too tall), but I'm still slightly quad-boobing out of the C cups. Just slightly, though. I settled back on a 36C after 3 hours of shopping, actually looking at FF bras and finding them impossible to fit me.

What brands do you wear?
None in particular, I don't have many local options outside of Kohl's, JC Penny, that kinda thing. The nearest bra-specific store is over an hour's drive away.

Once, at Victoria's Secret. They are SO AWFUL at sizing. They try to size you with your old, ill-fitting bra on. They measure your cup size based on the top of the breast under the armpit, the least full area of the breast. They're so awful it's amazing. The best place to be sized, I've found, is Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack. They actually know what they're doing and do a good job of it.

Apparently not. See question one. stare I like to think that I do, logically, but in practical application I apparently don't know proper fitting/sizing from a hole in the ground.

Intermediate Mystic

What size do you wear?
I'm Like a 30D to a 32D it sounds impressive, but in all reality I look really tiny chest wise.
What brands do you wear?
My favorite Bra is by "B.Tempt'd" It's really pretty, for a bra.
I was fitted a Nordy's. (I forget how to spell their actual name. To lazy to google.) They were pretty good. Before that I was wearing a like 28A which so did not fit.
something like this. (If I understand the question correctly)
What size do you wear?
28F/FF or 30E. It depends on how firm the band is.

What brands do you wear?
Freya but I'm transitioning over to Ewa Michalak and Comexim. (I need narrow wires, the price is right, and I love the designs.) I also wear a bit of Cleo by Panache.

I've fitted myself and have been fitted at a specialty shop before (who put me in a bra at least a cup size too small).

Yup! You use the measurement directly under your bust without adding any inches on to get your band size (unless it's an odd number, then you usually round up one) and the measurement around your bust to figure out a starting point and if the cup is too big or too small you adjust your size accordingly. Er, I should probably point out that you use the difference between your band and the bust measurement to figure out your cup size.

Greedy Bloodsucker

What size do you wear?
38DDD
What brands do you wear?
I'm not to sure if it counts as a brand but I get most of mine from Lane Bryant.
My last bra fitting was a couple of months ago at a Lane Bryant store
Kinda...not really...no

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
x m e w c h i i
What size do you wear?
What brands do you wear?
(Also if you need help or have questions feel free to ask or PM me or whatever, I can help you!)
That's what I do for a living ORZ.

I'm a 36 A.
I have never been fitted. It didn't really seem like a must, since bras tend to fit me well enough.
I actually don't. I just buy what feels right.

10,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
I'm currently wearing a 38D.

Brands;
Blackheart Lingerie I guess

Fittings:
Got fitted once at VS, was told I was a 34D, and i foolishly bought said bra.
I wore it once and it was so tight across the ribs I was sooo uncomfortable it wasn't even funny.
Most recently I got fitted at Blackheart Lingerie but that was about a year or so ago.

Self Sizing:
Kinda...not really...no

I prefer the "t-shirt" bras, with very light to almost no padding.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff