Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hey! So I am taking life guarding next semester and I was wondering if there is any
specific type of braiding hair I should buy or anyone can suggest that is good quality HUMAN hair?

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Finding human braiding hair is almost impossible. I've heard of women using remy hair for braids but that really seems like a waste of hair and money. Just use some Marley hair or a good brand of kanekelon hair isntead.

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Very Beautiful Samira
Finding human braiding hair is almost impossible. I've heard of women using remy hair for braids but that really seems like a waste of hair and money. Just use some Marley hair or a good brand of kanekelon hair isntead.

Yeah I haven't had braids in years so I really don't know about what kibd of hair to get. My cousin told me to use Kanekalon hair so I might just do that. I was also thinking of getting poetic justice baids just for something different and since they're in style now I guess. I'm so used to wearing sew-in weaves I'm going to feel weird about them either way.

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
cymphanie
Very Beautiful Samira

Yeah I haven't had braids in years so I really don't know about what kibd of hair to get. My cousin told me to use Kanekalon hair so I might just do that. I was also thinking of getting poetic justice baids just for something different and since they're in style now I guess. I'm so used to wearing sew-in weaves I'm going to feel weird about them either way.
Get some jumbo senagalese twists instead because they dont take long to take out or you could try out this hair style

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Very Beautiful Samira
cymphanie
Very Beautiful Samira

Get some jumbo senagalese twists instead because they dont take long to take out or you could try out this hair style

I was just looking at some pictures of those. I' just worried if I were to them they'd be too full for my head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff