Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Smoker

Just bought one in grey today at 5-7-9. THANK YOU CHEAP JUNIORS STORE.

Here's one if you don't know what it is.
User Image
Of course they come in many colors and prints. Basically it's just a very tight fitting fabric skirt. Very flattering!

What do you think of them? What would you wear them with? I'm not sure what type of shoes would look best with mine. I don't wear skirts super often so I'm a bit skirt challenged I guess you could say. The outfit above really isn't my style.
I have a s**t ton from charlotte russe.
very convenient for school.
skirt, tank tucked in, statement necklace, done.
I only have one so far.
For whatever reason, my navy blue bodycon skirt looks fabulous with my white lace top with a dark grey tank underneath.

I need to get some boots so I can wear the damned thing in the fall.

I love 'em, though. They're pretty cheap & versatile & they flatter my body type pretty well. I found out flowy skirts look absolutely horrible on me.
I have a bunch and I really like them.

i don't buy cheap ones

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I have them in red, green and black great for work or with a simple tank top
I think they only look good on skinnier people. I plan on getting one once I trim up a little so my stomachs completely flat. The worst thing for me is when bigger people wear them and they have their stomach sticking out in them, if you have a large stomach tight fitting things are not for you.

Gawker

I have quite a few from H&M (£3.99, can't resist). I find them flattering on most people and work with most outfits. Larger women can still look nice in them, they just have to wear them with the right outfit and get one in the right size.

I always wear mine with black tights when casual (I find they look too revealing when worn with no tights or nude tights). If it's not winter, I'll wear any pair of dolly flats I'm obsessed with at the time, or in the winter I just wear them with my calf length boots.

They're good to use to wear out to clubs and stuff too.

Receiver

LOLOLOLOL i'm trying to hide my stomach, not show it off

Popular Conversationalist

I have some, but I never really wear them. Ha.

Shirtless Smoker

They only suit thin women. But I do like them 3nodding
Pnyuu
LOLOLOLOL i'm trying to hide my stomach, not show it off

pair it with a loose top.
http://lookbook.nu/look/4072292-V-neck-sweater-and-bodycon-skirt
stomach hidden.
We make a bunch at work

http://www.blackmilkclothing.com/collections/skirts <----

I like 'em, I'll probably wear them more now that summer is coming on though razz

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
Sexts
I think they only look good on skinnier people. I plan on getting one once I trim up a little so my stomachs completely flat. The worst thing for me is when bigger people wear them and they have their stomach sticking out in them, if you have a large stomach tight fitting things are not for you.
I can see how a muffin top in a skirt would look unattractive. Although, I like seeing curvy girls in bodycon skirts. When done right, it can look really good. I'm pear-shaped myself, just bought a bodycon skirt, & it makes my booty look fa-bu-lous.
Not me, but she's looking good imo.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
I love bodycon skirts! I just bought my first one last month at Rue 21. It was on sale & it's really cute. It has 3 wide horizontal stripes. The top being a light pink, then a salmon pink color, & ends with an orchid type color. I have no idea how to wear it in the fall. I was thinking of maroon tights, but I have no idea what to do about shoes. Would black look too harsh? Btw, I get so pissed about all these comments that bodycon skirts don't work for girls who aren't skinny. It's okay to have your opinion. A lot of curvier women can look just as good in bodycon skirts as the next skinny girl. Now that's my opinion. emotion_dealwithit

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
I love how they look. But it doesn't work on me sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items