Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I am looking for a good bright temporary hair dye that can be used to make streaks for something next weekend but it mostly has to come out in a few days because I doubt my work would be happy about it. The two that I have seen which is Garnier Color Styler and Splat Hair Chalk have bad reviews so I don't even know if I should bother with them.
There isnt really any good dyes that are that temp. Most good dyes are semi so they are meant to last a few weeks and then fade. So for a day or two you are looking at stuff that doesnt actually dye or stain your hair.

You may also want to just get some extensions. You can get some in unnatural colors or dye them to one you want. If it is synthetic you have to use methods like a sharpie to dye the extensions, but if it is real hair extensions you can plop on a dye like manic panic to them.

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Well the two I mentioned only last between 1-3 days according to the packages but like I said they don't have good reviews. My problem is I would need curly extensions because I have no way to curl straight ones and I doubt I would be able to find curly ones in store. I found some on etsy but I am worried they wouldn't get here in time I need them in seven business days they are also a little to expensive they are $3.99 for just one so I can only afford 2 of 2 different colors maybe three at most if I wait till friday.
If 4 dollar is expensive then I dont know any real suggestion to give you? Good real hair stuff is way more than 4 $, and if you dont go that route you need to pay attention to heat stuff. But you dont ahve a straightener or a curler???

Kawaii Sex Symbol

thenightgoddess
Well the two I mentioned only last between 1-3 days according to the packages but like I said they don't have good reviews. My problem is I would need curly extensions because I have no way to curl straight ones and I doubt I would be able to find curly ones in store. I found some on etsy but I am worried they wouldn't get here in time I need them in seven business days they are also a little to expensive they are $3.99 for just one so I can only afford 2 of 2 different colors maybe three at most if I wait till friday.

If the extensions are real hair you can use a regular curling iron. If synthetic, you can probably curl it using a roller and steam.
I've curled my wigs before by putting them in rollers and steaming it over the kettle haha. Wouldn't take long.

The thing about hair chalk is that if your hair is natural they don't show up so well. However, if your hair is bleached they tend to stain your hair so they're not really ideal. The colour also gets on everything which sucks.
You can get cream temp hair colour which will gradually fade. Preferably works on lighter hair. It also damages the hair less but is kind of pricey where I live. Good luck (:
you can easily get your hands on some temporary color hair spray in party shops and plus they come off right away when you wash your hair! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff