Welcome to Gaia! ::

so, i've tried many false eyelashes and most of them are american brand.
i was wondering if you gaians knew any false lashes that would look good on asian eyes.
recommend me on some good brands, and whatnot.
they don't have to be cheap, i can try higher end lashes.
also, what false eyelash style should i go for when having asian eyes?

Fashionable Noob

Just buy the Korean ones like Dolly Wink. It's kind of a different aesthetic than American styles but they basically solve all your questions. I think they're cuter too.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
You can always trim normal lashes to fit your eyes better as well if you can't find ones you like.

Mega Noob

Do you have a Daiso near you?
They have pretty good lashes for less than $5

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Chwisty

Daiso only has branches in California (10 stores) and Washington (5 stores) in terms of the U.S., so unless OP lives in either one of those two states, they would have to order through their online store, and their online store is pricey since they sell each items in bulk instead of individually.

Summery Spirit

Ardell or Red Cherry. I'd recommend buying them from Amazon!
Sakura Latte
Chwisty

Daiso only has branches in California (10 stores) and Washington (5 stores) in terms of the U.S., so unless OP lives in either one of those two states, they would have to order through their online store, and their online store is pricey since they sell each items in bulk instead of individually.

i live in cali so it's all good.
and yes i've been to a daiso here. i cant believe i forgot about that.
I usually get etude house or holika holika which are korean brands. I order them online at prettyandcute.com which was recommended by Michelle Phan and Promise Phan (youtube makeup gurus). But if you cant order anything online, than go to a local drugstore and get anything that is winged. By that i mean longer on the outer corners and shorter on the inner. Also look for lashes that criss cross to give it a more natural look and it adds more volume. I actually prefer the brand "Eco naturals" or something like that. It comes in a green box and the lashes look soo natural. But i recommend using different lash glue like "lash grip" and make sure to add extra glue on the corners since those tend to lift. and wait a little bit for the glue to get tacky before applying it on, if you apply it on right after you just put glue on it, than it will slide and wont stick unless you hold it into place. If you have Ulta or Sephora, or other make up places, they have lashes there too. Assuming you have the typical asian slanted eyes, any lashes that are winged will look fine on you, plus pair it with cat eyeliner with shimmery gold eyeshadow and your eyes will look AH-MAZING!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff