Welcome to Gaia! ::

bb cushions have been a really hot topic in korea for a few years but now is when their making
their way into mainstream cosmetics. it's a really handy idea and i'm basically in love at this point!
almost every korean brand has their own version of the bb cushion. personally i use the etude
house precious mineral any cushion
; it's amazing, portable, and really handy when you're on
the go. a few pats and you're walking out the door looking perfffff. i think the only one in american
stores is by laniege, which is part of amore pacific. it is sold at most targets, i have not tried it yet
because i am very happy with the one i have now, though i am interested in trying the HERA brand
one, it's more on the high end side. have you tried any?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I love the ease of bb cushions. I have the laneige one but I would love to try hera as well. The laneige is the first bb cushion I've tried. It smells good and it's easy to apply.
I love how natural it looks and although my skin is dry/combination (it gets a little oilier throughout the day), the laneige keeps my face looking naturally dewy, but not oily.

Demonic Darling

13,590 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
I've never heard of them before but I am glad I have now because they sound like my kind of thing surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff