Welcome to Gaia! ::

BASTAS knife STOLEN
a lot of gangmembers do that. XD just be careful-- depending on the ankle, you could be in a lot of trouble. hahaha.

but from a fashion standpoint--no. not cool at all.

This, in a nutshell.
I used to wear one in my back pocket all the time, which was okay, but I grew out of it and now it looks stupid.
I had a friend who wore one around her leg, just below the knee, and it always ended up aroud her ankle by the end of the day and that looked ridiculous. Plus we had gang members at our school who did s**t like that. Not cool.
User Image There's Blood On My Hands...

Bandannas = gangs.
gangs = getting shot User Image

...Like The Blood In You

Shameless Fatcat

I only knew one girl who could pull it off; she was a bleached artist who wore her red bandana around one of her signature cowboy boots.
Artists can do that.

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
I think I'd laugh... silently. whee

Friendly Gawker

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ED BANGERR
Sweet charity126
ehh......i think it would look a bit weird, plus u can get in trouble for wearing s**t like that

no
>_<

worn in ur back pocket would look pretty cool though

I'm pretty sure wearing it in your back pocket would be worse.

What I meant was HANGING out the back pocket
I've seen that worn before and it looks pretty cool
Haha...I do it.
For the same reason: meaning, I blame John Bender, too...
biggrin
Then I saw Axl Rose doing the same thing, and I've never looked back since.
whee
I sometimes wear a bandana around my leg, just below my knee, too; and I'm very rarely seen without one around my wrist!
But then I'm 17 (and told I look around 19-20), and I don't really have the whole 'cute and innocent' look; but I don't look like a thug, either, I'm hoping!
People say I look a lot like a female Johnny Depp...
eek
Honestly, though, you'll never see me in anything other than skinny jeans, boots and fedoras, either.
3nodding
Anyhoo, I'd say go for it: as long as you're careful with the whole 'gang culture' idea, of course...
smile
Ciao.
~X~
Have any pics to show us so we could see exactly the style and way you'd wear it?
just dont do it, especially if you dont know what it means. you might get your asss shot, depending on where you live haha.. bandanas around your ankle, in your pocket, around your neck, etc. if theyre certain colors and worn a certain way are symbols of gangs.
If you really like it, go ahead, just be careful.
But honestly, it looks weird to me.

Dangerous Ladykiller

Sweet charity126
ED BANGERR
Sweet charity126
ehh......i think it would look a bit weird, plus u can get in trouble for wearing s**t like that

no
>_<

worn in ur back pocket would look pretty cool though

I'm pretty sure wearing it in your back pocket would be worse.

What I meant was HANGING out the back pocket
I've seen that worn before and it looks pretty cool
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. that's totally a gang thing where i live...

if you live in a place where you can get away with it, go for it... but seriously, gang members shoot little kids all the time for crip walking and "wearing colors".
do it if you want, i used to wear it around my wrist. never once got touched (maybe cuz i look mean and im mexican lol) but its a personal thing. i wouldnt laugh.
Well I don't like it but some people seem to.

http://lookbook.nu/look/319589-Blue-Christmas

http://thestylishwanderer.blogspot.com/2009/11/sail-ocean-blue.html

"the scarf at the ankle makes the outfit. love it." - Roxanne (commenter)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff