Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Noob

I really like the vans sk8-hi design. I went into the store but was having some sizing and colors available trouble. I was ABOUT to order the slim ones when i noticed they have a custom color option on the website which is amazinggggggggg...but it's for the unisex one that fit larger. I think the 6.5 was okay but i'm second guessing myself and i'm not sure if i should have tried on a 6. Any of you girls have an opinion on the sizing for these- i feel like a lot of people have them so maybe someone knows. gonk I don't want to go back in the store just to try on and not buy anything...the store associates will get really annoyed.

edit: This shoe.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
if the 6.5 was okay the 6 will just fit you a little more snug around the foot, it all depends on your preference as to whether or not you want a snug shoe.
i personally get my vans in an 8, as they're a bit looser around my feet even though a 7.5 is fine. a friend of mine gets most of his in a 9.5, he has some in a 10 but he likes the fact that they're a tighter fit.

Handsome Girl

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
my sister has those and shes usually a 8.5 in shoes and she got the 8

Fashionable Noob

faceless old woman
if the 6.5 was okay the 6 will just fit you a little more snug around the foot, it all depends on your preference as to whether or not you want a snug shoe.
i personally get my vans in an 8, as they're a bit looser around my feet even though a 7.5 is fine. a friend of mine gets most of his in a 9.5, he has some in a 10 but he likes the fact that they're a tighter fit.

Cocomomochan
my sister has those and shes usually a 8.5 in shoes and she got the 8

I prefer it a bit snugger but i wouldn't want it to be too short either. I guess i'll try going down a size...seems like their shipping/returns is good. I was scared that the customs couldn't be returned but they can!

Noob

I actually really want black and white sk8-hi slim shoes. I went to the Vans store to try them on but I couldn't find the slim ones and I didn't wanto ask an employee. I'll probably order some online later. Also the sizing for all the sk8-hi shoes is really confusing because they're unisex.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff