Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which video game character's kigurumi would you like?

Yoshi, Bowser, etc. 0.23395853899309 23.4% [ 237 ]
Sonic, Tails, etc. 0.11056268509378 11.1% [ 112 ]
Master Chief, Arbiter, etc 0.030602171767029 3.1% [ 31 ]
Bub/Bob (Bubble Bobble) 0.052319842053307 5.2% [ 53 ]
Kirby, King Dedede, etc. 0.11846001974334 11.8% [ 120 ]
Biggoron (L. of Zelda series) 0.063178677196446 6.3% [ 64 ]
A Rabbid (Rayman) 0.072063178677196 7.2% [ 73 ]
None- I don't like kigurumi 0.02862783810464 2.9% [ 29 ]
How...do you get one? >.> 0.11846001974334 11.8% [ 120 ]
GOLD?! YES?! 0.17176702862784 17.2% [ 174 ]
Total Votes:[ 1013 ]

i adore the kangaroo kigu, so-so much.
                      whee

i got them at a live showing of the Discovery Channels Walking with Dinosaurs.
                      they sold slippers.
                      they're all beat up, now.
                      emo

Shameless Nerd

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
@Charlotte Charm: Wow. I got dino slippers from the same thing when it was in town. Hehe. I love wearing them with my dino kigu. ;D

mine are all beat up from wearing them at cons.
                      emo

i want more so bad!

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Gah! Why didn't I go to that damn thing! D: *was too busy reading and being a nerd inside her own house at that time* At least I watched it later on. emo

In any case... somewhere, the intern3ts must have them. o:

@ Saint Blooregard: Sorry I took so long getting back to you, but annyywaay, in the following listing here, a medium 4-season fabric tiger is the 6th kigu in the list, and a winter fabric medium tiger is the 72nd kigurumi option in the dropdown list. 3nodding

Oh yeah, and pretty much any character kigurumi you see on Gmarket? It's going to be the cheapest you can get it anywhere on the web. 3nodding So if you really like the Pooh one or something, this'd be the place to get it...unless they don't have the fabric you want, or something.
Oh, thank you so much~! You didn't have to go through all of that. =]

I'll definitely talk to my mom about ordering it soon.

Thanks for the tips too.
I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for a Buzz Lightyear and see if I can get one. Maybe I'll beg and plead for Christmas. xD I'll offer to pay for shipping.
Noxin

Hum... I feel as though there should be a PA version (ie. 'East Coast') kigu gang with m'sister n' I... hum. *ponders* Anyway, I can't wait for more of the Kigu Gang's adventures.

P.S. Kanga, it seems that you and asphalt don't miz very well, eh? xD It's always trying to hurt you/your kigu.
P.P.S. Why I do believe I have another crush on a video game boy, Kappa. 4laugh Wooowww~ .... I may persuade mi hermana to get that very same game. >.>'

Sorry I've been gone for a while. Reeaaallly crappy internet at the moment.

You should totally make one! Though, Kanga and I are near the east coast too. xD I guess we could be the TN South, er, sorta close by coast?

And yeah, isn't he super pretty? *___* I love the fact that I can say stuff like "I'm going to marry/have babies with him." and it's true. Mwahahah~<//3

As for the kigu gang comics, we're going to try and make them today. Right now we're thinking of good dialogue:

User Image
Ohhh *¬*
i luv ur kigurumis!

Here is soo difficult get one "real" kigurumi cause import is...impossible XDDDD Soo we make ours ~/o/ im making a domo-kun kigu ~/o/ <33

(and my english still sux~)

Ahm.. and about the feet~i use slippers ou my crepper xDDDD xp

u want a Buzz kigurumi? its soo cute *¬*
User Image

i want make a group of the ETs of Toy Story
User Image

soo cute *¬*

Ahhh~ no one want send ur pic with kigurumi for me? ç.ç

Kigurumi Brazil blog

i found a seller on eBay selling black and pink dino feet slippers,
                      if you're interested tell me and i'll link you~
                      they're like 30$ i think.

i'll buy them when i have the money.
                      User Image
Kigurumi Brasil
Ohhh *¬*
i luv ur kigurumis!

Here is soo difficult get one "real" kigurumi cause import is...impossible XDDDD Soo we make ours ~/o/ im making a domo-kun kigu ~/o/ <33

(and my english still sux~)

Ahm.. and about the feet~i use slippers ou my crepper xDDDD xp

soo cute *¬*

Ahhh~ no one want send ur pic with kigurumi for me? ç.ç

Kigurumi Brazil blog

User Image___________User Image__________User Image

_______(◕〝◕✿)_______

User Image
Thanks~! It sucks that you can't import any kigus. D : I can't sew well, so that would be a dead end for Kanga and I.

You want kigu pictures? If you do, Kanga and I can send you a few. : D

[Awww, look at the widdle puppy!]

_______(◕〝◕✿)_______

User Image
Thanks~! It sucks that you can't import any kigus. D : I can't sew well, so that would be a dead end for Kanga and I.

You want kigu pictures? If you do, Kanga and I can send you a few. : D

AHH plz *¬*
Can u send to this e-mail kigurumi.br@gmail.com ?
Put the name of the kigurumin, country, and if u want link to ur blog, facebook..whatever~

plz *¬*
Soo i ll post in the "international" on Gallery (Galeria) menu! <3333

sankyu ~/o/

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
@ CharCharm: Ooh, yes please. 3nodding I would very much like said link, if you please. (Money or not, it's good to keep them in mid for my pay check after my first one. <33)

Fantastic~! Haha- you can rock 'em with your loli. ;P

@ Kapp & Kanga: Haha- I both simultaneously want to hang out with you, and yet observe your mental processes. xD You lot do the silliest things. Haha.Ah!! I love the thinking poses! <33 And the hooves! Fantastic!

Ah, you make a good point..I suppose we'd be the N.East Coast kigu gang, then, my sis n' I. (And my college roommate/friend.)

....and as far as VG game boys go... all I know is I want to have Jin's baybies in HM:T.o.T.
(High School Musical? Tree of Tranquility? Yeugh. *shudder*) Weird. I hope that mentality doesn't transfer over to real life any time soon. xP

@ Bloo: Aww, it's no trouble at all- it just took a few minutes in a free moment. :]

If you're looking for Buzz, try stores that ship worldwide, in the Kigurumi Guild's store guide. 3nodding They're more likely to have it than Gmarket... and of course, if they don't have it, just check out some of the Japanese stores. Haha- you'll enjoy paying shipping, I'm sure, for this one. xP

@ Kigurumi Brasil: Alright- just emailed you a few pics. 3nodding Huh. Still.

If I may ask, why can't you import anything? Is the customs/post department too strict? Or do a lot of shops not ship to S.America?

Anyway, that's unfortunate-- I'd be so sad if I couldn't order any kigurumi. Still, there must be a lot of creative people in Brazil. C: That's awesome.

this~ is the seller.
                      User Image
                      i want them so bad.

Aoi is getting a fox kigu.
                      and i'm getting a pink kangaroo kigu.
                      and Doll is getting the black hello kitty kigu.
                      what a trio we will be~

a little over a year from now expect pix of us three together having a blast~

_______(◕〝◕✿)_______

User Image
Noxin: Mwahaha, thank~</3 And I had Jin's baby last night. ; D

Oh, can we add company reviews now? If so, I have a couple to write.

Kigurumi Brasil We'll send a few pictures in a bit, once we find some we like. : > Do you want Kanga and I to send it separately? Or are our group shots?

I'll keep that in mind.

Soon I'll be able to feel like everyone else that has a kigurumi. x3
I don't know if I'll ever want to take it off.
Okay, here is a comic~! It's made up of different images (4 of them), so make sure to let them all load first so it makes sense.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out