Welcome to Gaia! ::

i don't think there's ever been a better fit for madlib's beats... honestly was never a big fan of his but maybe he should just collab with more gangsta rappers smile

ps cocaine pinata leaked go go gog ogogogogog

Aurora Jolie's Senpai

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I completely forgot about that but I'll check it out now... A better fit than DOOM?
o yah forgot about doom.... nah, not better than doom lol, close tho
Nah, folks were too busy raising them glasses
Ahh s**t that leaked? thought it wasnt out for like another week. GANGSTA GIBBS HOE.
shenco why you rapping like will smith man plz
BLOO DO YOU HAVE THE LINK....in this day of the internet its a bunch of bloggers TALKING about the ******** outta here.

brrraaappppp
Sushi~X
BLOO DO YOU HAVE THE LINK....in this day of the internet its a bunch of bloggers TALKING about the ******** outta here.

here you go guy http://www.sharebeast.com/tcojzj18by4z
I read about it and I almost cried. I was waiting so long for the damn thing. I'm not even home to get it...
Desperado bloo
shenco why you rapping like will smith man plz

What you talking about?
This is an album I would have had no idea about otherwise, so praise be to lord bloo
This is why I ******** with Bloo. ******** them other niggas cuz im down with my ***** Q KAZOO b***h.

Dapper Dabbler

Desperado bloo

brrraaappppp
This. Is why I come back to this forum.

Oh ya and to see how y'all are doin of course.
it's pretty legit, but like most of his other projects gibbs' flow can get kind of stale if you listen to the whole thing in one go

so happy this wasn't disappointing after being completely underwhelmed by oxymoron, don't know if it really met up to the high a** standards people had for it but it's still solid as ********

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff