Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Chogyal 63
Doc Dee
Chogyal 63
Doc Dee
Less about "not being conscious enough"

More about "being wack"

xd i love when this niga talk start about bein whacc. bro, i hope you make your own beats cuz thats the only thing in our music thats worth two shits, you know this, do you not? you have been informed that you are the living epidemy of whaccness. maybe you can dj, lean pro tools niga lol
LOOK AT THIS PENDEJO

Can barely rhyme "eat" with "meat" and has the nerve to call SOMEONE ELSE wacK.

Get you a mic, let's hear it son.

Since you're a LYRICAL WORDSMITH, you should be able to outrap me no problem, right?

PROVE IT.

I mean, your game "so unweak," so give us a taste b.

niga im not a rapper foo im not gonna grab a mic pretend to be one so you may attempt patch up your self esteem quit tryina diss me for no reason and leave you alone. we can do written battle if youre talkin about it, i dont have a mic and a studio in my hous cuz haha
Nah son, ******** a keystyler. That's some baby s**t, that's like ROLEPLAYING a rapper.

Drop a track, JUST THIS ONCE. Prove me wrong about you being a buster a** wack f*****t. Record it on a five dollar piece of s**t mic, I don't care. Back up the s**t you're talking with concrete evidence.

But you won't do that, because you're just a mark.

You need to sit the ******** down, keep your mouth closed and your hand down when someone asks, "Can anyone here rap?" Because you certainly can't.

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Doc Dee
Chogyal 63
Doc Dee
Chogyal 63
Doc Dee

More about "being wack"

xd i love when this niga talk start about bein whacc. bro, i hope you make your own beats cuz thats the only thing in our music thats worth two shits, you know this, do you not? you have been informed that you are the living epidemy of whaccness. maybe you can dj, lean pro tools niga lol
LOOK AT THIS PENDEJO

Since you're a LYRICAL WORDSMITH, you should be able to outrap me no problem, right?

PROVE IT.

niga im not a rapper foo im not gonna grab a mic pretend to be one so you may attempt patch up your self esteem quit tryina diss me for no reason and leave you alone. we can do written battle if youre talkin about it, i dont have a mic and a studio in my hous cuz haha
Nah son, ******** a keystyler. That's some baby s**t, that's like ROLEPLAYING a rapper.

Drop a track, JUST THIS ONCE. Prove me wrong about you being a buster a** wack f*****t. Record it on a five dollar piece of s**t mic, I don't care. Back up the s**t you're talking with concrete evidence.

You need to sit the ******** down, keep your mouth closed and your hand down when someone asks, "Can anyone here rap?" Because you certainly can't.

watch who you callin a mark foo just cuz i aint goin through all the work of RECORDING MY FIRST SONG EVER JUST FOR YOU dont mean im a mark. i bang in the streets n***a, ima T.H.U.G. tru hero under god. i stay in the 512 niga if you really wanna see if im a mark. this is the internet, nobody ever proved they were harder than anyone else on a message board just chill the fucc out keep my name out yo mouf cuz

Tipsy Genius

4,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
kvlt weeners
Chogyal 63
aspirin rapper
I'm on that Bayer swag.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Chogyal 63
Doc Dee
Chogyal 63
Doc Dee
Chogyal 63
Doc Dee

More about "being wack"

LOOK AT THIS PENDEJO

PROVE IT.

watch who you callin a mark foo just cuz i aint goin through all the work of RECORDING MY FIRST SONG EVER JUST FOR YOU dont mean im a mark. i bang in the streets n***a, ima T.H.U.G. tru hero under god. i stay in the 512 niga if you really wanna see if im a mark. this is the internet, nobody ever proved they were harder than anyone else on a message board just chill the fucc out keep my name out yo mouf cuz
If you weren't a mark, you'd back your words up with action, p***y.

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Doc Dee
Chogyal 63
Doc Dee
Chogyal 63
Doc Dee
LOOK AT THIS PENDEJO

PROVE IT.

hahahahahha
xd xd xd xd xd xd xd
niga youre a little green dude throwing up all over my screen how much standing do you think your taunts can have on a grown man?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Chogyal 63
Doc Dee
Chogyal 63
Doc Dee
Chogyal 63
Doc Dee
LOOK AT THIS PENDEJO

PROVE IT.

hahahahahha
xd xd xd xd xd xd xd
niga youre a little green dude throwing up all over my screen how much standing do you think your taunts can have on a grown man?
lol

Obviously doesn't understand the difference between an avatar and the man BEHIND the avatar, ******** trick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff