Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know this looks like a cliche n00b thread, but i'm serious. Does anyone know X-Clan, the message they put out, the music they do, or the service they provide? Any who don't know should do their homework and find this group.
Sorry. I've never heard of them.

And I never do my homework.

whee
Bump. I want to know the extent of your ignorance.
I remember X-Clan. They were very Afrocentric. They wore the leather medallions and the leather hats with the ankh symbol on it. Sonny Carson's son was in that group. At the end of their songs he would say "This is brought to you by the red,the black,and the green with a key...SISSIES!"
Zonergurl
I remember X-Clan. They were very Afrocentric. They wore the leather medallions and the leather hats with the ankh symbol on it. Sonny Carson's son was in that group. At the end of their songs he would say "This is brought to you by the red,the black,and the green with a key...SISSIES!"
blaugh THANK FSUKING GOD!! what?? only one of you is older that 15, and has any taste? btw. BUMP. (this will not go away)
I remember my older brother listening to them. I can't recall their names but whenever my brother played their tape I would listen as well. I would see their videos on this local tv station. They were so cool. I wonder what happened to them?
Zonergurl
I remember my older brother listening to them. I can't recall their names but whenever my brother played their tape I would listen as well. I would see their videos on this local tv station. They were so cool. I wonder what happened to them?

They went the way of the Black Panthers and Public Enemy. i bet they're around, just not "out there."

BUMP. That's two.
Mini-Bump
VANGLORIOUS!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out